Information Technology (VET) exam (1 Viewer)

dave197

HSC
Howd everyone go, i thought it was quiet easy, lol 3/4 of wat i studyed i didnt need, but i still knew basicly everything in it.. lucky i did heapsss of reports before the exams.. anyways how long til we can get sum answers??

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
I think i did much better than I did with the history extension exam! Wooo!
I bet a million dollars that i finished b4 anyone else did! (im jst sayin that to b a retard...i did the exam a few hours earlier than everyone else)

I think it was different to usual! The questions weren't hard they were just different...but woot...hopefully a band 6:)

LukeRam

HSC
I thought it was relatively easy. As whoever just said, 3/4 of what i studied wasnt in it so that was disappointing, i was really ready for some hard backup questions and the 6 steps of OH & S.
Pissed off with myself but, i wanted a band 6 and my reports were just crap. 2 booklets on Q20 and only 4 pages on Q21, so that was really annoying.
Other than that i feel confident, but i know i screwed up the stupid question asking you to modify the database. I quickly skimmed it and wrote something completely wrong. FUUCCK
So yeah. Hopefully still a band 5 but

dave197

HSC
ye i wouldnt stress about only writing 4 pages, remember quality not quantity, look on hsc online the past exams, some band 6 respinses write like 20 pages, where as others are like 4, so it comes down to more answering the question not so much bullshit

AB2006

HSC
USB Device - Cant remember. A few icky multi choices.

I did first and last long responses,
First one was three booklets, 2nd one was three booklets or something like that, cant rele remember.

venna

HSC
this exam was a load of sh!t..... so many farking retarded questons... any one got answers for multiple choice?

2suave

HSC
Tristan' said:
who chose non-volatile memory for the usb device question?
III DDIIIIIIDDDD... i thought about it... USB isnt a type of memory n it wasnt magnetic or optical...

i dont even know what non-volatile memory is.. or even if it exists but i sure as hell hope that was the answer lol

i thought it wasnt a hard exam... just tricky... u needed to know ur stuff.. which i didnt... grrr should have studied isntead of playing need for speed carbon.. i knew i had no self control yet i still downloaded n played it...
why

georgechah1

HSC
USB FLASH DRIVE---usb can be a type of memory.....im guessing it was (a) USB---whoever chose non volitile that means ur gay

sinist4

HSC
awww... i thought the exam was prettty hard lol. maybe cause im a bludger. i pwned the 2nd section but the m/c was abit out there and the last section was a bloody ass. i olni did about 4 pages for each question which were the first 2.

but yeah... i hope more people found it hard hehehe :)

Tristan'

props
HSC
georgechah1 said:
USB FLASH DRIVE---usb can be a type of memory.....im guessing it was (a) USB---whoever chose non volitile that means ur gay
USB is a type of connection though, and it asked for what type of memory the device used

oh well, i hate writing report's

venna

HSC
2suave... where you download NFS carbon from? ;)

ArtOfLosing

HSC
georgechah1 said:
It's not magnetic or optical and USB as a type of storage just sounds silly (as it's the type of connection it uses) so i is non-volatile

volatile means not permanent ie. RAM is volatile storage
thus, non-volatile means permanent

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)