Information Technology Exam Thoughts (1 Viewer)

How do you rate the exam?

• 1 - Easy as

Votes: 5 15.6%

Votes: 15 46.9%

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • 4 - Very hard

Votes: 6 18.8%

• Total voters

blazing09

HSC
N/A
SuNrIsE_oVa_sEa said:
i chose the 1st one cause it was from the actual manufacturer its self and not re-manufactured like the one below it and the one to its left wasnt the rite cartridge.

any1 else find that numbering one hard where u had to number in order that shit i think it was 4 getting more supplies or sumthn i 4get...i just guessd that it was way ova my head
That one was really easy did it without a breeze, its pretty basic.. all you gotta do is read it carefully and see which one suits best and most of it was self explanatory

blazing09

HSC
N/A
One more question if you guys remember in multiple choice there was a picture of a USB Flash Memory Drive and the question asked, what method something is this on the picture shown.... wat did pple choose... soz id so look back at the other posts with the multiple choice answer but its no use cause i chucked my paper after the exam...

a)USB
b)Optical
c)Magnetic
d)Non-Volitile

how i knw this without my paper lets say i got a good short term memory retention lolz

cjwrighty25

Look Out HSC! Here I come
HSC
blazing09 said:
One more question if you guys remember in multiple choice there was a picture of a USB Flash Memory Drive and the question asked, what method something is this on the picture shown.... wat did pple choose... soz id so look back at the other posts with the multiple choice answer but its no use cause i chucked my paper after the exam...

a)USB
b)Optical
c)Magnetic
d)Non-Volitile

how i knw this without my paper lets say i got a good short term memory retention lolz
I remember this questions it made me stop and think because it showed a picture of a USB drive and my first instinct was, oh yea thats USB, but then i read the questions again saw it was looking at what method of storage, so i ruled out A, but wasn't really sure about the rest, i thought, its not like a hard drive so its not C, and i couldn't remember anything about D, so i put B. Not sure if i got it right though.

HSC
blazing09 said:

a)USB
b)Optical
c)Magnetic
d)Non-Volitile

i chose D but i didnt even know, it didnt help that i fukd up my multiple choice paper by putting one of the answers in the wrong box which fukd the whole thing up...now theres crosses all ova my paper lol

what did every1 else choose?

Last edited:

darenwilko

HSC
a)USB --- method of transfer not storage
c)Magnetic --- like floppy or hdd moving parts etc not in thumb drive
b)Optical --- nothing optical bout a thumb drive ? like a cdr laser?
so i chose:
d)Non-Volitile
cause it was the only one left.

----
I do IPT and my teacher says that when the ORDER BY does not mention ASC or DESC its by default ASC...
Yeah thats what i thought ;)

----

yeah and i chose the first cartridge too
because

- OEM designed and tested by manafacturer to work with printer
- 20000 pages, the most of all
- reasonably priced considering its new and amount of pages it can print
- as well as it comes with a cleaner kit.

bizadfar

HSC
Choosing the cartridge was the easy part.

The quote part was probably difficult, what did u put for P&H? I just put inc. or -
and the total price as $149*5

darenwilko

HSC
I thought that was all self explanitory.

price was $140 or however much the cartridge
quantity was 5
the total price was that times 5 the cartridge price
and postage was included so $0

simple no?

dave197

HSC
darenwilko said:
I thought that was all self explanitory.

price was $140 or however much the cartridge
quantity was 5
the total price was that times 5 the cartridge price
and postage was included so $0

simple no?
exactly what i thought

venna

HSC
hey guys.... question 12 multiple choice about the flash drive ...the answer is (D) Non-Volatile. googled it. ...

...."A USB flash drive consists of non-volatile memory, a controller, clock generator, led indicator and some additional components. ..."

nadinetannous

HSC
Damn- got question 12 wrong!
With the question about the library databases, where you had to change the database to suit the letter, what did you guys write as I had absolutely no idea. I was thrown right off, flipped the page between the letter and the database tables several times, then rambled on about how no changes could be made because the letter was in the correct format and had all the necessary details needed to give to the students about the missing books.
Of course, no marks were scored for my answer, but if anyone does know the answer, or thinks they do, then please post.

Nadine.

ArtOfLosing

HSC
I don't remember exacly, but..... in the letter there were spaces for postcode and state etc where as in the database it was all just under the address heading. I said that there needed to be extra fileds in the database for postcode and state.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)