Indonesian Continuers (1 Viewer)

KyleandError

HSC
I honestly have never laughed in an exam before, until Indonesian continuers.
With the obvious nod to the Irwins in the reading and the defiant teenager in the listening, it was very entertaining.
Overall only wrote about 150-200 word for my long responses because i ran out of time as the reading took forever to translate.
In the third part of section 2 I wrote about 400 words because it had a bigger weighting.
It's not a lot, but then they tell you to only write 100-150.
Listening was very tricky I thought, the hardest I've had before, but i think I did okay.
Question 10 with the internet forum was a bit tough too because of all the colloquialisms, basically if you didn't have a good dictionary, you were screwed.

Last edited:

beccawood

HSC
Pretty happy with it, reading and respondin was straight foward. writing was alrite but probably my worst area. in the listening the cd jumped on text 2, the examiner didnt notice till i told her haha

Caitlin63

:-)
HSC
Hmmm yes i agree that the reading was terribly different to translate and my dictionaries did let me down especially in question 10.

Thought the listening was good and part B in reading and responding was great. lots to say and easy to understand that passage at least.

I didnt like the fact that there was no choice of text type for writing. in all the past papers i looked at they had a choice... Damn!

hehehe well its over now.

Sampai nanti ya!

Caitlin

tastelikespoon!

HSC
im kinda late with this....

but i though the exam was do-able!
i seriously thought it was going to be harder. my worse area would probebly be in section 2.

im 100% sure that i did better than my trials... it was shit
i missed a long response worth 15 marks and i only got 73%... i was spewin ay! could of got round 80s.

ahh well shit happends

msiatlsc

HSC
it was actually VERY EASY

i finished about 10 minutes before the time was up....some parts i was a bit unsure off. i probarbly stuffed up when it comes to spelling...can't quite get use to spelling in indo and not malay

teh oral exam was tough...i actually said a couple of words in english so that was bad

i could do a lot better with a hell more prepration but of well it's over

by the way,'tastelikespoon' sorry abt the written part. it was the part that i tend to struggle most with...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)