Individual and the Society - creative writing? (1 Viewer)

magik22

HSC
I realise not many people do I&S for EE1...so I'm curious what good creative writing ideas are there for this module? - Which isn't too cliched.

Feel free to share everyone.

For my creative writing I was thinking about a high class gentleman helping working class 'hands' in secret. Then it comes to the point where other masters find out and condemn him.

Anyone have other ideas?

Enobarbus

HSC
N/A
I am a woman in 19th century England and I shall marry for love, not money!

kinship

HSC
Damn Enobarbus you stole mine idea! :p, I was really hoping to do a governess and love story as well! Hmm back to orphaned children it seems..

SoulPeaches

HSC
Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, writes about a woman having issues with marriage.

...including me.

I read a great response once where a man was writing a letter to his wife about him chosing Catholicism over Protestantism or some other religious type thing- it was a rather clever way to go about it.

Sventina

HSC
It's going to be pretty much impossible to do something that hasn't already been done, especially for this topic.

I'm just trying to make sure my plot is interesting and my values are subtly embedded, rather than just going "I R WOMUN ND I DEFY UR PARADIGMZ! >:|"

My stories are always too weird though. :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)