Improving performance Question.. - Question 26 (1 Viewer)

chris42

HSC
Hey,

Did anyone else find that improving performance was hard, especially part b of question 26 ?

holl

I agree, it was a hard one and i cant belive i didnt put in isometric, isokinetic and istonic, am so anoyed cause in my mind i was picturing this athele working their quads on a machine and i still didnt think isokinetic!! part a was reasonable though.

Rachel_999

I HATED THAT WHOLE OPTION!!!!!
my teacher also agrees and says that a lot of people will prob complain
the first part was all about VO2 max and shit
i didnt mention that at all

kazerati

oh, man!!
here i was thinkin i did ok, but im readin over all these posts n stuff, realisin how not good i went, how much detail i left out... oh, bugger..

daa!!!

who cares?!?!?!?!?!!??

only 2 to go, n we can forget this whole nasty experience..

FreAkay

Originally posted by chris42
Hey,

Did anyone else find that improving performance was hard, especially part b of question 26 ?
Yes it was hard BUT I WROTE EVERYTHING HAHAH I AM FKN LUCKY, i wrote Isokinetic, isotonic - eccentric / concentric, isometric, and then Plyometrics and crap... my teacher said i wrote everything for the question correctly.... and part a) i did the BEEP test ;) i rekon everyone did that ... few thank goodness its ova... that exam beat physics and 2U mathematics hands down ;)

Catey

I don't agree with freaky 2uint maths was so much harder than that.... like the core short answer questions where so easy

chris42

HSC
Originally posted by Catey
I don't agree with freaky 2uint maths was so much harder than that.... like the core short answer questions where so easy
Yeah mathematics wasn't too good for me either.. :(

Canoodle

Loves it
HSC
this option was bloody hard... damn u BOS!!!

-- on another note -- I AM THRU WIT THE HSC! :) :) :)

party on

Almost There

my goal in life is to be a trophy north shore mum.
damn u canoddle...i could see that sly grin on ur face as they collected the papers...u have freedom!!!

waaah still in chains...only one left though....

that option was evil. i crapped on. alot. big handwriting. barely filled 2 pages! and damn it i am good at pdhpe-top fricken five at my school and i died.

wahhhh maths flashbacks....

rolz

Yeah far out this option sucked really bad, it skrewed me up completely but im or trial i got like 98% for it i was so pissed off.
I wrote stuff which i knew needed to be there but when i read over it it didnt make any sense.
But who cares its all over and we can now just look forward to building up the bank and getting pissed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)