IMPORTANT - Mafs sux - surely u agree (1 Viewer)

I am the eggman

does anyone have anything to add to Mafs sux , I'd say it worse but u cant swear on the internet

_______
Y do birds suddenly appear - everytime , u r near

SelphieBoffin

HSC
I couldn't agree more with grim reaper. Maths is buckets of fun compared to English.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
yeah at least in maths you can have solutions! hey im saying this and im probably going to get a fail in this exam! lol, but seriosly, english is soooooooooooooo borringgggg

~*~Karina~*~

I think the opposite. Maths definately isn't my favourite subject, actually, i hate it. english is a lot better than maths. At least with english there is some kind of creativity and freedom, instead of just learning formulas and stuff.

senso

Left BOS 11/04
HSC
N/A
English in general is the worst.
But i find 3 unit maths the most frustrating. 2 unit is good for making me feel better after failing 3 unit

egnaro

HSC
the thing about the 2 is this:

math = there usuaully is only 1 answer to a question (x = a, b is still only 1 answer)
however english has a larger array of answers.

thinking about it in this concept, you would get a standard mark if you set out properly, no matter what the mood the marker is feeling.

With english however you could write a standard essay and if the marker is pissed for some odd reason, she might give u a lower mark.

have to say i like math better anyway, less writing and less pressure

bloodysunday

Galactic Hitch-hiker
HSC
egnaro said:
the thing about the 2 is this:

math = there usuaully is only 1 answer to a question (x = a, b is still only 1 answer)
however english has a larger array of answers.

thinking about it in this concept, you would get a standard mark if you set out properly, no matter what the mood the marker is feeling.

With english however you could write a standard essay and if the marker is pissed for some odd reason, she might give u a lower mark.

have to say i like math better anyway, less writing and less pressure
so very very very very very true, no truer words were e'er spoken. i hate subjectiveness, i always have. it allows too much of a margin of error, whereas maths is direct and if you know how to do it you're set for a good mark. english... you never know how to do it perfectly, its all bloody well subjective :mad:

stoydgen

Shiftius Curry
HSC
Hmm maths sucks for the time being. lol i hope it gets more interesting in uni, so i might be able to see a point to all the garbage we do, and thus do it while enjoying it.

Cheers.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
MATHS IS AWESOME.

Just to let you know.

dritz2003

HSC
N/A
English = fun sometimes, u get to choose your texts (the essay writing sux though)
Mafs = shite, do boring exercises over and over and get frustrated

Charon.

HSC
N/A
dritz2003 said:
English = fun sometimes, u get to choose your texts (the essay writing sux though)
Mafs = shite, do boring exercises over and over and get frustrated
incorrect:
maths=shit
english= shitter

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)