Ideas breakdown (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
Hey Guys,

I'd be so grateful if you could help me :) I've finished brainstorming all the questions below but it'd be great if I could get extra or unique insights from you guys on what I should include in my response or how I should approach my thesis.

1. To what extent has your understanding of the ways of thinking in After the Bomb been shaped by considering both the darkness and the light in the texts you have studied?

In your response, refer to TWO prescribed texts and at least TWO texts of your own choosing.

2. In After the Bomb, composers not only critique personal and political values but also manipulate textual forms and features in response to their times.

Evaluate this statement with reference to TWO prescribed texts AND texts of your own choosing.

3. Analyse how texts in the elective After the Bomb engage us both intellectually and emotionally with significant ideas

In your response, refer to TWO prescribed texts and at least TWO texts of your own choosing.

4. Write an essay in which you explore the interplay of the personal and the political in After the Bomb.
In your response, refer to TWO prescribed texts AND texts of your own choosing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)