I want to meet Mandarin Speakers (1 Viewer)

Jazzieboy

HSC
Hey,

My name is Jasper and for year 11 and 12 i am doing Beginers Chinese. I have never spoken chinese before (only a little in year ten) and so i want to meet some native speakers and talk to them heaps on msn or something. So if you speak Mandarin and want to help me that would be really really good. Maybe i can help you with one of your subjects? I do advanced english, ext 1 eng. modern, s and c, drama , maths and chinese.

:)

Hope to hear from someone!

cxlxoxk

HSC
Hey,

My name is Jasper and for year 11 and 12 i am doing Beginers Chinese. I have never spoken chinese before (only a little in year ten) and so i want to meet some native speakers and talk to them heaps on msn or something. So if you speak Mandarin and want to help me that would be really really good. Maybe i can help you with one of your subjects? I do advanced english, ext 1 eng. modern, s and c, drama , maths and chinese.

:)

Hope to hear from someone!
post on the right section

Murtagh

HSC
How did u improve ur Chinese on MSN, woundering why u choose Chinese? Did ur parent Chinese? Very hard to get an improve by taking on MSN~~~:jaw:

happyMM

HSC
I am from China...I can help you....I am doing master in Monash Uni....

samthebear

HSC
how exactly do you 'talk' on msn when its largely based on text? :confused: unless you mean to practice your writing which would make a little more sense...

phosphorescent

You make me sad.
HSC
Hullo?

I am a Mandarin speaker, and wouldn't mind helping you.

But I do think MSN would be a rather difficult avenue of speech communication?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)