I help you thread. (1 Viewer)

Drekremorey

HSC
Hello 2010ers! I am your friendly fellow boser. What is this thread for?
If you require any assistance with a dot point, i will try my best to provide you with very helpful information from a number of relevant sources . I am not doing much in the holidays at present and i am REALLY bored, so feel free to post up a question/dot point that you would like help with. Most of my answers will be accurate, if not all.

Thank you.

mioumiou

HSC
Hi Drekremorey, I'm in year 10 at the moment and I'm doing both Biology and chemistry next yr.
Do you kind KISS notes helpful?? Or have you used KISS Notes before? Because I was thinking of ordering them online.

Drekremorey

HSC
Hi Drekremorey, I'm in year 10 at the moment and I'm doing both Biology and chemistry next yr.
Do you kind KISS notes helpful?? Or have you used KISS Notes before? Because I was thinking of ordering them online.
Unfortunately i have never used KISS notes before, so i can not comment. I would recommend using Ahmad Shahs notes from the Resource section for Biology. For chemistry , i would suggest Namu Lyoo's notes. If you find those inadequate or limited, you can buy an EXCEL guide which covers the syllabus in an efficient manner. However your school textbook should also be referred to .

Miss Sunshine

HSC
N/A
:p noo you haven't but i'm just saying thank you for helping us biology students ^^ If i have a question i'll ask you :)

hollaholla

HSC
lol^

how much of bio is memorisation
A large amount of bio is indeed memorization, but having said that , you really understand the stuff while memorizing it so it does not make a difference. You cant learn it word for word as there is a relatively large amount of content (not as large as chemistry or physics, but still :p)

HSC
I used KISS notes. they're really good but actually quite brief. So I wouldn't recommend using them on their own but definitely utilise them to help you.

jl931

Lurker
HSC
Hi Hollaholla, im doing currently doing Biology in the yr 12 course and i was wondering how weighty the issues of ecosystems would be in the test? Thanks in advance.

spammy679

MLIA
HSC
how much prelim content is in the yr 12 course? i heard there's nothing from yr 11 besides general knowledge

Dragonmaster262

Unorthodox top student
HSC
Why is it so hard so to get a Band 6 in Biology? I mean only 7% of NSW got a Band 6 in Biology this year compared to Physics and Chemistry which had like 11-12% at the Band 6 standard.

Dragonmaster262

Unorthodox top student
HSC
I know

A lot of people say Biology is easy because it's just regurgitation but I think that there's more to it than that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)