I f*cked it (1 Viewer)

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
don't count your chickens before they hatch.

Wait till december before you cry/break stuff/murder people.

Oh, and i think i did pretty average in the test as well, but im sooo glad rates of change weren't in the test.

~*~Karina~*~

I thought it was ok up until Q7 (which is a big thing for me, cos I never usually make it that far) and then I just hit a wall...i guess I got a few marks in the last few questions, but it wasn't fun. Lucky maths won't count for me, cos otherwise I'd be screwed. But its all over now!! Very exciting!

senso

Left BOS 11/04
HSC
N/A
JamiL said:
u obviosly havn't been doin past paper. wot was hard about it compared 2 last years?
Don't tell me what i've been doing.
What do you mean what was hard about it? It was just generally more difficult. I guess i might have covered the areas in the past papers more then what i had in this test.

bloodysunday

Galactic Hitch-hiker
HSC
people seem to be of two minds about this paper - one lot think that the exam was a piece of cake, and the other lot think it was a piece of shit... i'd have to say that i'm happily with the former. are there (m)any fence sitters/piggies in the middle out there?

wesleyyuk

HSC
You know what i stuffed and i lost abot 10 marks for careless...and now i can only get into 80's...how shit was that?..so damn sad about it!

xeriphic

Tommy_Lamp said:
I answered all the questions up to 7, then hit a wall, then went good for the first half of q8, then hit a wall until q10 where i managed to answer about half of it. I think I lost 28 or so marks.
I suck.
same around 20 something marks just disappeared infront of my eyes what

Blue_Eyed_Devil

In my seat in front of the comp!! where else??
HSC
well i have done so many past papers!! i also did so many excersises in so many books and shit.. but hey.. didn't help did it??!! :mad:
plus that... it wasn't a hard paper. i have to say i have dome harder questions and the trial was harder too but then i stuffed it. i still stuffed it. i was quickly checking on my work. like sub some points and stuff and it never lies on the line i found the equation for!! not to mention i got to Q10 in the last 10 minutes and all i could do is absorb a few words coz i paniced and didn't answer any of it. i couldn't have done worst. i'm aiming for UAI of above 90 and look where i am!!

ah.. i can't be bothered to care.. my whole HSC has been bad anyway. i give up!!

MaLeNa

Total Fail

i fucked up too,

for questions 9 and 10 i wrote NOT ATTEMPTED, huh dats y i was the 1st person to walk out of the room :vcross: :vcross: :vcross:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)