I don't quite remember? (1 Viewer)

humptydumpty5

HSC
N/A
Hey guys just a quick question when did trials begin was it different to other schools since they were online. If corona did not happen would it have been earlier? I just want to get an ideal aspect on when students would sit it

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
In the case of CSSA trials, they were meant to be sat earlier than they were. However, they were postponed due to COVID-19. If COVID-19 did not occur, then CSSA trials would have been sat and completed during the appropriate period, similar to previous years.

The same can be said regarding a number of schools that usually set their own trial exams, i.e. if COVID-19 had not occurred, those exams would have been completed earlier than they actually were.

I hope this helps! :D

icycledough

HSC
I know that my year (2020) had our trials during the second week of August, but the year after ours had theirs a bit later (so towards the end of August); but it wasn't a significant delay in the exams

Minari243

HSC
Hey guys just a quick question when did trials begin was it different to other schools since they were online. If corona did not happen would it have been earlier? I just want to get an ideal aspect on when students would sit it
a few schools actually cancelled their trials and some did trials that didn't count to your marks and a wild mix of things. I think most online trials were done around 2-4 weeks after their original date. For my school the original date was last wk of July to first wk of August.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)