I accidentally wrote a reflection for MOD C (1 Viewer)

Slippy5

HSC
Okay, so I wrote a 3 page imaginative that I thought answered the question relatively well but I then didnt realise and wrote a 2 page reflection.
I am a band 6 student with a current average of 97.... how badly have I botched this??? :(

anthony___

HSC
If you're creative is good then you still have a high chance of a great mark.. don't stress.

MrGresh

HSC
Okay, so I wrote a 3 page imaginative that I thought answered the question relatively well but I then didnt realise and wrote a 2 page reflection.
I am a band 6 student with a current average of 97.... how badly have I botched this??? :(
Look, the reality is that they will just mark the creative. Will it get full marks considering it is only 3 pages? Potentially not. Will it get decent marks considering you are clearly a very able student? Certainly.

Don't stress. Nothing we can do now (except have a laugh and move on).

Slippy5

HSC
Thanks everyone - looking back on my stress post I know its a bit immature to complain when Im sure other people are in worse positions. I just felt so idiotic after messing up that Mod C question... I hope everyone else is happy with their result

pinku bhaya

HSC
Thanks everyone - looking back on my stress post I know its a bit immature to complain when Im sure other people are in worse positions. I just felt so idiotic after messing up that Mod C question... I hope everyone else is happy with their result
you have every right to be worried. however, if your sitting on a 97 average then i’m sure your creative is amazing. even if not, worse case scenario you lose say 5 marks, you’ll still end up with a 95.

Nikolerak

HSC
How many pages would be expected for a Band 6 creative?

Slippy5

HSC
How many pages would be expected for a Band 6 creative?
For a full 20 marks, I would say at least 4+ depending on handwriting so like 900 words plus but I know I didnt write that much. Im honestly hoping for 15 plus and for my other modules to carry me....

#RoadTo31Atar

HSC
You'll still get a B6 imo but it might not be as high B6 as if you did it correctly

jasminerulez

HSC
N/A
lmao don't stress my whole imaginative story was a whooping 3 pages long. you got this

jasminerulez

HSC
N/A
wt did u guys write about for the aesthetic question, like that just threw me off

#RoadTo31Atar

HSC
wt did u guys write about for the aesthetic question, like that just threw me off
I think that it's the author's style which for me was irony and comedy of manners in Emma, there's a good chance I'm completely wrong tho

beetree1

HSC
write about stylistic features of your prescribed for the aesthetic component and for the concerns component, write about the author's contextual perspectives or issues he discusses throughout

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)