I’m upset (1 Viewer)

uniqueusername1

HSC
is there any way of saying thank you to this awesome thread of brilliant individuals
take care bro. Pm me if you need any help. You've never met someone who's failed more in his life. The teacher in tuition told my Dad not to waste money on me cause I was too dumb.

Now i'll be visiting her after ATAR results come out (if everything goes to plan lol).

sab13562

HSC
take care bro. Pm me if you need any help. You've never met someone who's failed more in his life. The teacher in tuition told my Dad not to waste money on me cause I was too dumb.

Now i'll be visiting her after ATAR results come out (if everything goes to plan lol).
Go for it!

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
I am sorry to hear what you have been going through. The advice that everyone above has given is undoubtedly wonderful.

I just wanted to point out something important regarding English Studies and Mathematics Standard 1. These subjects are both Category B subjects, with an optional HSC examination that you may choose to sit if you wish to receive an ATAR. However, it is important to keep in mind that only 2 units of Category B courses can contribute to your ATAR. That is, only one of English Studies or Mathematics Standard 1 can count towards your ATAR, should you choose to sit the HSC exam of either subject. Because of this, it is important that you ensure that your subject combination takes this into consideration, i.e. ensure that you have at least 8 units of Category A subjects (which are the normal and more common subjects that most people take, such as English Standard and Mathematics Advanced). This means that you may need to push for a change from Category B to Category A in terms of at least 1 of English Studies or Mathematics Standard 1. If your school is reluctant and still insists on forcing you to take 2 Category B subjects, I highly recommend taking strict measures as this seems highly unfair, especially for a student who wishes to receive an ATAR.

I hope this helps! Best of luck with year 12 and your HSC! I wish you all the best! 😄

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)