Hungarian (1 Viewer)

silent bob

Hey All You Hungarians, Mainly Mop N Stressbag, I Dunno If You Guys Even Go On The Net Anymore, I.E Stress, Stress, Stress......And I Ask You....WHAT THE FUCK WAS UP WITH THE TRANSLATING??!?!?! If You Read The English Question And Then The Hungarian Question In The Writing Section, It Was Almost Completely Different......The B.O.S Should Invest In A Translator....Apart From That.... I Missed The Last Number In The Phone Number Cos First I Had Mobile Interferance, And The Second Time, A Girl Fell Over And Smashed Her Head In The Door, Just As The Last Number Was Read....God I Hate Skool.....The Chick Said She'd Write Up A Report That I Had To Much Noise Interference....My Examiner Was Pretty Kool...Except She Forgot To Bring Anything To Entertain Herself......So She spent Three Hours Staring At Me Doin My Test.....Damn Woman....And She Didn't Wanna Let Me Use My Dictionaries Cos She Was Under The Impression That It Was Basic Stationary Only.....Well....Good Luck For All Ur Other Exams....Silent Bob...P.S Whats With The Buerial Of People Upside Down?......P.P.S FUCK THE CICADAS!!! PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN WRITE ABOUT THE LIFE CYCLE OF THE CICADA IN SECOND PERSON SHOULD BE SKINNED ALIVE THEN DIPPED IN LEMON JUICE!!!!!:argue: :apig:

silent bob

ummm.....yeah....especially paks.....;) tilda....hehehe
did i mention i like cheese?

Zenithliza

hahaha.... hey bob.
I just noticed this post (ahhh bit late) in a beautiful bout of procrasination in studying for extension history tomorrow. ( I just keep telling myself that.. its an afternoon session.. I have allll morning.. )
I didnt even read both languages for the question so I wouldnt know about the translation, but I laughed at the guy on the tape when he tried to sound like a 6 year old.
Haha.. as for net usage. I think Stressbag hasnt done anything other than study for the past 2 months.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)