HSC Notes–99.90 ATAR, 1st in state in History Extension and 2nd in state for Advanced English (1 Viewer)

Saachi Brajkovic

HSC
Hey guys, I'm Saachi and I graduated in 2019 with an ATAR of 99.90. I'm selling my HSC notes and essays (and also offer tutoring and essay marking). I'm mainly selling my English advanced and history notes (I came 1st in the state for History Extension and 2nd in the state for Advanced English).
Hopefully these notes can be extra useful considering how delayed and crazy trials are this year. Here's a breakdown of the notes I sell.

History Extension:
The Historians: (Bede, Gibbon, Von Ranke, Windschuttle, Reynolds, Pascoe, Mary Beard and a number of case studies) - $65
Case Study - Appeasement: (Cato, Churchill, Aster, A.J. P Taylor, Murray, Ripsman and Levy, Darkest Hour and more) - $50
Full Essays (both sections) - $25 each
Essay marking - $30/essay

Advanced English:
Common Module Notes and quote file: The Crucible - $50
Module A notes and quote file: Tempest Hagseed - $50
Module B notes and quote files for each poem: T.S. Eliot - $65

If you're interested, have any questions or want help with essay marking, just email me at saachibrajkovic@gmail.com

Stareways

HSC
Hi Saachi, I've sent you an email about essay marking, thanks

idkkdi

HSC
Hey guys, I'm Saachi and I graduated in 2019 with an ATAR of 99.90. I'm selling my HSC notes and essays (and also offer tutoring and essay marking). I'm mainly selling my English advanced and history notes (I came 1st in the state for History Extension and 2nd in the state for Advanced English).
Hopefully these notes can be extra useful considering how delayed and crazy trials are this year. Here's a breakdown of the notes I sell.

History Extension:
The Historians: (Bede, Gibbon, Von Ranke, Windschuttle, Reynolds, Pascoe, Mary Beard and a number of case studies) - $65
Case Study - Appeasement: (Cato, Churchill, Aster, A.J. P Taylor, Murray, Ripsman and Levy, Darkest Hour and more) - $50
Full Essays (both sections) - $25 each

Advanced English:
Common Module Notes and quote file: The Crucible - $50
Module A notes and quote file: Tempest Hagseed - $50
Module B notes and quote files for each poem: T.S. Eliot - $65

If you're interested, have any questions or want help with essay marking, just email me at saachibrajkovic@gmail.com
is essay marking still on?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)