HSC Drama Links (1 Viewer)

wazzaisaweirdo

HSC
They want you to refer to class work yes. Apart from that i cant really help you sorry lol. Good luck on Tuesday!!

Lauren:)

smely

HSC
daiseydai said:
argh. does anyone know how to approach the approaches to acting question for meyerhold and boal? do we link them through political theatre? or experimental theatre? or physical theatre? or say constructivist theatre?

do people often refer to their class work?

i would just like to say.. I AHVE NO IDEA WHAT UR TALKING ABOUT!.. therefore... i am now scared shitless... my teacher is such an ARSE!.... i think i'd link them to political.. since they were all about teaching people stuff.. or couldnt we like link Boal to political and meyerhold to constructivist?... or are we sposed to link them to the same one?

Ksubi

HSC
Just redid the whole of my first post - edited it to look all snazzy and include more links... Please, EVERYBODY, try and find some links and help out the few of us dramatists... TA!

(PS: And nobody ask why i did all this, considering i did the HSC last year - coz i have no idea... Just generous i s'pose)

way generous XD
now alll i have to do is look these up and study for a week...any chance of doing it for art students ???:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)