Hsc 2007 Results..not Happy?were You Treated Unfair? Read This And Sign My Petition! (1 Viewer)

Potential100UAI

HSC
I want to be on your petition because I believe I have been unfairly treated upon the calculation of my UAI.

I only got 98.65, my hsc marks indicated to me that i SHOULD have gotten 98.7. Please help me by putting in this petition.

Paj20

HSC
Re: Hsc 2007 Results..not Happy?were You Treated Unfair? Read This And Sign My Petiti

Well, if you got a few more band 5's and even another band 6 it would of improved that figure greatly.. but considering the rest were only 4's thats why it went down

and mayb every1 in your school went really good in music and your rank wasent that good cause most of the time every1 goes well in perforamnce subjects like that and drama so they dont rank very well at all....

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
Say troll and I'll laugh accordingly.

To be honest, getting above 70 in any subject merely requires sleeping through the class,downloading notes of the BOS site and praying you get some questions right.

Plus, you could apply for mid wifery at UWS with a 57 UAI. I think cut offs were around 60 but you could get in.

/sarcasm.

blakegman

HSC
N/A
jayadore said:
Say troll and I'll laugh accordingly.

To be honest, getting above 70 in any subject merely requires sleeping through the class,downloading notes of the BOS site and praying you get some questions right.

Plus, you could apply for mid wifery at UWS with a 57 UAI. I think cut offs were around 60 but you could get in.

/sarcasm.

lolololololol

Undermyskin

Self-delusive
HSC
Re: Hsc 2007 Results..not Happy?were You Treated Unfair? Read This And Sign My Petiti

jaaaaay said:
is this some sort of joke?
:uhhuh: The whole thread is.

Michiru614

mrs. jaejoong
HSC
lol.....signing a petition doesnt do jack
its not like theyre going to change the system and THEN go back and change her uai to a higher one

HSC
why not just march up to the UAC/BOS office-es and burn our english stimulus booklets and uai/hsc mark letters in front of them and use our books/folders as rocks and pencils and rulers with elastic bands as bow and arrows :uhhuh:

100% success with my idea :rolleyes:

Jerruy

HSC

Ajuddie said:
Hello fellow HSC goers,

My name is Katey and I'm writing to you all as a means of finding if their is any expression of interest out there for all the people who did well and got marked well in their HSC but found their UAI was a completely different story.

I scored scores of 93 for Music, and the rest of my subjects including English, IPT, Legal studies were ABOVE 70 and yet my mark was a staggering 57.

I find this totally unfair, and I can imagine and feel how painful it must be for the other people just like me who are out there, who have performed well and got good marks on their HSC but have been dished a hand of cruelness because the board of studies SCALING SYSTEM only awards those right at the top.

How is this fair to all the people who had studied just as much, and do their best to be completely shattered and forced to have a hand of results which really doesn't reflect how much work they have done and earned.

I put this out to the students who have just got their HSC & UAI results, IF YOU FEEL LIKE I DO THAT YOU HAVE BEEN DISADVANTAGED AND WRONGLY TREATED BY THIS SCALING SYSTEM THAT IS IN PLACE, THEN JOIN ME IN STARTING A PETITION TO BE SENT TO THE HEAD OF THE BOARD OF STUDIES.

This system only advantages those who are at the top, while we little guys suffer from a system that is sub-basic and completely inaccurate and unfair.

Please, if you feel cheated, upset, angry at the way your marks have been calculated then please reply to this thread and I will try my best to get this petition off the ground and start making the necessary steps in having this dummy system abolished.

LET’S DO IT!

- Kate - (Student of yr 12 HSC 2007)
Katey, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it.

Darling, you're grammar is horrible as are your marks. When is a mark of 70-79 considered good? You achieved one good mark and you expect that to get you a decent UAI. Silly, Silly, girl. Don't try and blame your incompetence on anyone or anything other than your lack of effort, commitment and intellect.

dwatt

HSC

"Darling, you're grammar is horrible as are your marks. "

is this a joke?

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC

dwatt said:
Jerruy said:
"Darling, you're grammar is horrible as are your marks. "
is this a joke?
I lol'd.

IceOnFire

HSC

Jerruy said:
Darling, you're grammar is horrible as are your marks. When is a mark of 70-79 considered good? You achieved one good mark and you expect that to get you a decent UAI. Silly, Silly, girl. Don't try and blame your incompetence on anyone or anything other than your lack of effort, commitment and intellect.
Why do you sound like my grandmother?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)