How was your UAI (1 Viewer)

Bored of Studies

Administrator
Administrator
How was your UAI?

Do you agree that it's a bit unfair that you work so hard just to get a number that instantly closes or leaves the door open to university?

Now imagine that getting a UAI lower than needed to get into uni is a good thing. What? How? Say that again! That's right, getting a lower than needed UAI just may be the best thing that happens to you this year and the pathway to university won't be closed …

Here's the deal …

How sure are you that the degree you are thinking of, which will take 3 to 5 years, is really what you want to do? That's a long time and many students do not complete their degrees because their choice in career changes or they are eager to get into the workforce and earn some decent money.

Australian Business Academy (ABA) allows direct entry into Nationally Recognised Qualifications regardless of your UAI www.aba.edu.au

stazi

Nightman
HSC
ianc said:
gee bos sends enough junk emails about this stupid business academy - do they have to clog the forums as well?
? ... why wouldn't you just ignore the thread, then, like you have the power to delete an email? I guess you don't watch TV, read magazines, etc, because they have ads? Except that most ads on those mediums are irrelevant for you, whereas the ABA is a great institution that lots of people should consider if they dont get into their course (and even as a better option than some uni courses)

Last edited:

orange_blob

Caveman
HSC
stazi said:
why wouldn't you just ignore the thread, then
Possibly because you can't tell that it's an ad before you've opened the thread.

stazi said:
I guess you don't watch TV, read magazines, etc, because they have ads?)
It is very obvious when you are watching an ad on TV, or looking at one in a magazine - whereas here you don't know that you are looking at an ad until you reach the last line of the post.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
yes, but you dont know when an ad will appear. on TV you can change the channel. In a magazine, you turn a page. Here, you press the back button on your browser. Did it really waste so much of your time clicking on a thread like this

orange_blob

Caveman
HSC
stazi said:
Did it really waste so much of your time clicking on a thread like this
Not really, but I do like to be difficult

- however now I realise that the advertisment will be seen more people, as this thread has been more active, and thus will be more appealling to passers by.

Dammit, you win.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)