How was Japanese for YOU? (1 Viewer)

mercury

.:: Hg ::.
HSC
Hey guys... how did you guys find the paper?
I thought the paper was easier than last year's...
But it's always to make silly mistakes i guess.. :eek:
Nevertheless one more exam down! :D
Celebration!!

Good luck for English Paper 2 tomorrow!!

hk31

HSC
i was ok...
the bad thing was trying to think of complex sentence structures to make yourself look better in the letter...

karnevil

HSC
I owned this test. I couldn't believe how easy it was.... after so many years of gruellingly difficult assessment tasks

special K

i was suprised at the relative simplicity of the listening compared to last year's paper... the rest was like hell on earth becos i was running outta time and stressing about the stupid senior structures. i thought that the bit in reading and responding about the guy's school was really confusing and didn't quite piece together the purpose of the text properly.... any revelations?

frodo

MAINTAIN THE RAGE
HSC
i thought some of the writing in japanese questions were harder than the trial and past papers i did before but i think everything was alright, just glad it's over

magicalstones

i thought japanese was pretty good
it just seemed like all the other japanese exams i've done

i did think it was perhaps more interesting tho
and the boring part (sport) was really simple so i got that out of the way quickly :)

i really enjoyed the think about the guy who left school

mercury

.:: Hg ::.
HSC
Yeah, Japanese listening was easier than I thought! Especially compared to the years before... the written text types were nothing unexpected I guess. It all depends on how they mark it.

And good work karnevil =p congrats!

I thought I owned it but so far i know two stupid mistakes i made already... so lets say i didn't :D

karnevil

HSC
Thanks to all who congratulated me... but seriously we all deserve congratulations. The people who truly love the language have worked their arses off for years, and been rewarded with a hsc exam to show off their skills! :D

oh and to worldsgreatest: I dont get into that UAI estimate shit. It's all a crock of shit, nobody can predict UAIs. thanks for askin but

Haylz

are we talking beginners or continuers? i'm assuming both. I thought that the beginners paper was really, really good. i managed to finish 40 minutes early, but i did the same in the trials and went pretty well.

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
I thought it was easier than the trial, but the second reading passage was like WTF!!!!!! Seriously, and the last question which was worth 5 marks, which said some shit like "How has his life been affected by his school experiences"...WAT THE!!! I filled up half the lines and I was done...so I had to make some bullshit up, did anyone else find that question strange??

Overall pretty good, I thought the writing was pretty easy, well actually the whole thing was pretty easy, first time I've ever finished a Jap exam on time :D:D

ChaoS-GoD

2 hard parts in continuers
the very last part of the listening (5 mark one) i didnt pick up entirely, and the 2nd last comprehension one, about how his parents reacted to him, i wrote about 3 lines of answer, and bs for 4-5 lines just to fill it up. the last one was a little confusing too, coz u dunno what ur spose to write to fill up all that space.
what did u guys get for them?
im estimating min 74/80 for that, just hope i went well in speaking :(
the rest was TOO easy imo. i finished 40 min early

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
I tried to leave early but they wouldn't let me. When I did get out though I invented "the Band 6 dance" :)

It was a bit too easy, they're probably going to mark hard though. Still, I hope EVERYONE did well. You may be surprised by your performance after all!

kouri

well w t f
HSC
Originally posted by Haylz
are we talking beginners or continuers? i'm assuming both. I thought that the beginners paper was really, really good. i managed to finish 40 minutes early, but i did the same in the trials and went pretty well.
yay a beginner :D :D

yeah this exam was not hard :)
which one did you choose? for section III?
the daily routine (-_-)
or the birthday one :) :)

me chose bday oneeeee and bullshited my way through which was fun haaaha...

i think the beginners paper should be freaking 1.5 hours rather than 2.5 watse of time.

how can people be so confident
i mean like, the band six dance etc?
youll only know when u get the marks
and it goes by percentiles
if every thinks its so easy
not every1 can get band six

btw: karnevil : none of that crappy dodgy ozseek stuff
the real uai estimates from like my school
i dunno, some schools ones are dodgy i hear

moogle

I eat kuponuts.
HSC
N/A
i thought the exam was pretty easy too .. compared to the practice exams .. and previous year's papers ... and so forth :D

hopefully, i'll get into band 6 XD

karnevil

HSC
the real uai estimates from like my school
i dunno, some schools ones are dodgy i hear
what sets your school apart?

BTW for last question on listening, what did u get Lexi

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)