How was it ?? (1 Viewer)

L

lucky

I found it so freakin easy !!! band 6 here i come !!!

(btw i was the first !! kekeke :D )

zaid

it was alright question 13 in multiple choice confused me though
its all good anywayz

countrydude

hmmmmm
HSC
N/A
some qns were piss easy, i found some a bit hard, ok for chem i guess, i thaught phys was heaps easyer well 4 me ne way

phenol

Argonaute
HSC
survived 6 years of this crap :)

the real chemistry begins today!!!

vegeta_316

Pretty stright forward I thought. If you knew your dot points you were set to kill it.

Personally I thought I killed it. If I gave myself a raw estimate I'd say 90. Not sure if it will get me in a band 6 because I have a shit rank but lets see what happens.

Overall a very good paper for students to finish their HSC exams or a good morale booster for an upcoming HSC exam. For me it boosts my morale a lot heading into the Econ exam. :)

+:: $i[Q]u3 ::+

Jaded Member
HSC
yay~! =)
it was good.. a lot of the higher order questions gave u room to show examiners what u know. =)

nerdd

i felt pretty good too!
(aside from multiple choice. i think i'm down to 11 out of 15 now. gahhhh)

tegs

I think overall it was ok. It was damn long for a chem exam tho. Usually I've got an hour at the end to spin out in, this one I only finished with 15 minutes left.
I reckon I prolly got about 80+ It all depends on multiple choice which I think I fucked up.

d__o__a

DOA
HSC
N/A
yeah pretty easy though there was nothing on ozone or cfc's, bit of shame but it was all good. not too specific.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
was ok, some questions i wasn't prepared for
Originally posted by tegs
I think overall it was ok. It was damn long for a chem exam tho. Usually I've got an hour at the end to spin out in, this one I only finished with 15 minutes left.
i fould it long as well

Nuggy

i found the paper harder than last yrs; nothing too hard but, a bit surprised... the calculations were easy :)

uhh... wat did ppl write for a page on the monitoring of the haber process?! i found myself repeating myself kinda... cuz the question was very specific about the conditions... i.e. temp and pressure unless i misintepreted the question... which of corz is possible >.<

forsaken_99

I just finished as time ended. I thought it was a great ending to chem. I answered every question with relation to the verbs used in the question so i'm hoping for a huge mark.

mercury

.:: Hg ::.
HSC
very okay paper..... except a lot of mini essays like usual.... ah well, that's as far as HSC chem goes.... goodbye to it :)
uni shall be more fun.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)