How should I prepare for the Girraween HAST Test (1 Viewer)

Dubuu

HSC
Hi guys so I'm planning to apply for some selective schools and some of them require me to take the ACER HAST Test namely Girraween.

I was wondering how I should prepare/study for this test as there isn't much info out there and I want to prepare for this as much as I can. I know there are some sample questions which I will be buying but other than that I am not sure what else I could do.

For the people who have done/are going to do the HAST test do you have any suggestions and ways to prepare/study for the exam? Are there any key things to look out for in the exam?

For abstract reasoning I guess I could Google some questions to practice but for English, Maths and Writing, I am not sure what I could do to best prepare for the HAST exam. (This is why I am on here to seek any suggestions)

Last edited:

Bumblebee_18

HSC
For abstract reasoning I guess I could Google some questions to practice but for English, Maths and Writing, I am not sure what I could do to best prepare for the HAST exam. (This is why I am on here to seek any suggestions)
There is literally no information and past papers online and that annoys me the most, because people who can afford coaching classes will at an advantage and we can't even study online.

SplashJuice

HSC
There is literally no information and past papers online and that annoys me the most, because people who can afford coaching classes will at an advantage and we can't even study online.
Coaching classes don't actually help you for these exams so nobody is at disadvantage. It's an aptitude exam and you can barely prepare for it. Keep in mind that the HAST is made by the same company that makes GAMSAT.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)