How shit were those questions...honestly (1 Viewer)

Hana

Well, i'd never even heard of the Battle of Stalingard, and only found out it was significant after my exam when i asked one of the teachers what the hell it was? So that's super (NOT). Oh well, i knew Weimar and stuff so yeah. xox

laracroft

roseangel said:
the dot point is "reasons for the use of the A-Bomb and the subsequent controversy over its use." focussing it around the japanese armed forces being largely responsile is kind of cutting out half of it.
exactly, the question was part of the dot point....the REASONS for the use of the a-bomb, and just because it said japanese armed forces, like u said that u did, u dont need to just focus on that....u could disagree with the statement, saying that although the japanese were primarily the reason for the decision to drop the bomb, there heaps of other reasons....and then theres heaps to talk about for that question
but newyas...i guess its opinion, i thoguht it was a pretty goood question......i think the more years the HSC continues the more specific the questionsget, like last years conflict in the pacific question, 1 was about the batle of midway, which is pretty specific
board of studies does wateva the bloody want

Samiwami

HSC
i would just like to say that the whole stalingrad thing was way out of my league.
i had no idea what da hell it was.

the VC one was uberbad too. i thought that it was the best of the two options, but when i got ino it, it was a bitch.

its ova.
thats what matters

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)