How much? (1 Viewer)

~DuMbEr~

if the magical number 20 appears in ur exam somewhere or u wrote 20 pgs..u will be automatically be placed in the exemplar pile..i have a good felling about u..ur in!

fuzz_bubble

Originally posted by ~DuMbEr~
if the magical number 20 appears in ur exam somewhere or u wrote 20 pgs..u will be automatically be placed in the exemplar pile..i have a good felling about u..ur in!
i seriously have to wonder if your being sarcastic about all of that..coz if ur not im feeling a little suicidal

and if its obvious sarsasm which im just not picking up then do forgive..i havents slept it something like 30hours

~DuMbEr~

i do feel quite hurt that no one is takn me seriously..this guy is a really top bloke..hes full of wisdom and im sure he knows what hes going on about..it is true about the 20 page thing..

J2thaD

Dumber, fuck off out of my thread and go and suck sumone's balls. 20 pages is bullshit so go and fuck the guy on the street for all i care u dipshit! u say he's a top bloke, must be because he's kind enuff to fuck u up da ass. Piss off!

~DuMbEr~

thats soo good..he/she should be extrememly pleased with their marks..6 booklets for one question is a great indicator..he/she will go even better if the magical number of 20 appears in it..good luck to them and to you as well..u are a good lad!

~DuMbEr~

good boy!..you will b generously rewarded for doing doing so

and..Jto the whatever please stop alluding to homosexual images and ur repressed feelings..jus calm down and stop being so possessive..ur jus jealous and upset u didnt write the magical number 20 or write 20 pgs..good luck to you anyway matey! good luck indeed with ur endeavours!!

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Alright, enough arguing. 20 pages is possible, because I wrote 16 for one last year, but yes I had big writing

AGB

HSC
12 on inflation, and 10 on globalisation

Nupil

HSC
N/A
Twenty pages isn't impossible, the exemplar for last year (Microeconomic reform response) had 20 or 21 pages. And the exemplar for the protection policies response had 18 pages. And they had probably medium to big writing - closer to the big size about 6 words per line.

It's possible to write that much if you know exactly what you want to say, and if you concentrate on one essay and then move onto another essay, deducting time from that.

I also can't remember how many pages I wrote - but not much :)

numg

HSC
12+16 :D

Bout 5/6 words per line though so quite big :(

As for exempler...they'd need at least 2booklets of stuff. The exmeplers last year were all like 16+ pages. The 5/6 the year before were only bout 8ish.... even a 6page guy....

...clearly a correlation there....

anyway...its all over!!!!

hk31

HSC
omg...u all write so much!
i wrote
8 and 9
approx. 10-12 words per line

PG5

HSC
4 typed pages with 1.5 line spacing for question 26 (1333 words, font 12).. prolli equivalent to 2-3 booklets
&
2 typed pages wid 1.5 line spacing for question 27 (bout 650 words, font 12) equivalent to bout 1-2 booklets

and yes... by repeating 'magical 20' over and over again makes me want to... scream...

numg

HSC
10-12...thats like double mine...if yours is medium whats mine?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)