How much you wrote? (1 Viewer)

Lanz122

7th Sign said:
markers actually do care about how much you write, If you do less then 3 pages in any section you can not score more then 12/15
what are you? a marker? if you have a 2-3 page response that is not cliche compared to the rest of the state im sure you will get a good mark...but all in all you get what you deserve...

joeyjeremy

HSC
As i said in the advanced forum
section 1 - 1 booklet
section 2 - 1 booklet
section 3 - 1 and ahalf booklets

I was pretty happy with my efforts! SOo yeah i put in heaps of study in it and hopfully i get hte mark i deserve :p

ANyways everyone!!

How many pages is a booklet anyways???

sumkid

Goldmember
HSC
i think the mrkrs care that u fully asnwr da question ne1 cn write alot pages jus full of shit & not actually answr neway i woz angry i ran out of time 4 section 1 dmn jus strtd da relared txt

section 1: 4.5
section 2: 6.5
section 3: 7.5

7th Sign

HSC
Lanz122 said:
what are you? a marker? if you have a 2-3 page response that is not cliche compared to the rest of the state im sure you will get a good mark...but all in all you get what you deserve...

if you write under 2-3 pages of bos booklets you can not score over 12/15 my tutor who has been marking for 4 years told me this and also many teachers have said this, If you are writing small and only do 2-3 pages then you can not expect to score well.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
I hope they mark the essay i did end up finishing.....I doubt it though :( PIty, twas a damn good essay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)