How much study did you do? (1 Viewer)

kart_racer

Zoom Zoom
HSC
Because I've been feeling sick for a few days all I did was skim through some of the textbook this morning. And I think I did fairly well - like 80% +. How much did others do?

Did anyone else have 45 mins to sit and think about the question or 2 they couldn't get completely right?

Wild Dan Hibiki

teh sex0r
HSC
same i needed more time to finish off my dfd diagram...

altogether i did about 2 hours of actual productive study.

Bleckers

HSC
N/A
I stayed up till one this morning because my neighbours decided to have a party. I only went to sleep at one because I went over in the cold wind to tell them to shut the fuck up. Luckily it was an afternoon exam.

rainonmay

floating around
HSC
i didnt do enough study... i juz read through my notes once but forgot everything in the exam........ i didnt run out of time but then again i didnt finish of my algorithm...

Rabz_17

Did bout 8-10 hours yesterday (write out notes completely again and skimmed over some old exams) Revised for maybe 1.5 - 2 hours this morn.

I liked the exam, if thats an indication of the study paying off.

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
Studied a few hours per day recently, then all yesterday and this morning. Finished a minute before she said pens down, then corrected something just as she was saying it.

Archman

HSC
N/A
ye i dun c how u can have 45 min spare time in that.
for study i just read some downloaded notes over and over again, also read a couple of past papers and their answers.

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
Haha.. it's been too long a week with software.. I just read your post as

Archman said:
for study i just downloaded notes over and over again
And I was thinking .. how does that help you??

Archman

HSC
N/A
hahaha, good one. :D, it helps restricting bandwith so i wont bludge so much on the net.

simonj2

hero
HSC
haha... i must've done about 5 hours in past exams and about 2-3 in other study...

Jebu

xeriphic said:
2 days worth of 12hr study each + 1 5hr in the morning ohh wells
god i wish i could do that.
i crammed from like 12-4am.

sladehk

le random
HSC
study?

i studied for one hour day before the test and one hour before the test coz i had a really good teacher

fighter_z

well i went out drinking 2 nights befor the exam, then i slept the rest of the time between then and the exam away.

i thought i went alright, considering i fell asleep during the multichoice, and left about 30 min early. i answered every quetions and i thinking i should go good.

screw_uni

I did hardly any.... i saw it as a waste of time because i was always gonna fail the exam anyway!

But apparently the exam was easy as my friends that are shitter than me said... maybe if i studied it wouldn't have been hard as for me! Oh and if i went to bed b4 2am the night b4.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)