how much more time did you need? (1 Viewer)

How much longer did you need

• None. I was organised

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • 5 minutes would have been sufficient

Votes: 14 24.1%
  • 10 minutes

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • half an hour

Votes: 18 31.0%
  • I don't think all the time in the world would of done any good!

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • An hour

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters

s2ophie

HSC
5 more minutes would have been nice so i could of finished off my module C conclusion but overall i was much better organised than on monday.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
finished right on time, more time would have just meant more bs, not more productive stuff for me

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
I voted for "half an hour" because that is the closest option that you gave. Half an hour would have been better than nothing but another hour was what I really needed:).

leeraff

HSC
Originally posted by Merethrond
I voted for "half an hour" because that is the closest option that you gave. Half an hour would have been better than nothing but another hour was what I really needed:).
mate....u dont need another hour, unless you are a really slow writer. THey dont want u to talk about everything, jsut the key points..

personally an extra five mins would be good....had an injury in my hand, that started to hurt half way though - had to rest it...

s2ophie

HSC
Metherond do you want me to edit the poll on your behalf?

eeyore

Probably about 10mins or so
I spent too long on powerplay which meant that the other 2 sections were a little dodgy...

coroneos

Originally posted by Son_e_boy
English is really an awkward subject in this sense, you probably do the most writing in an english exam yet it is shorter then most other exams.
IT IS ABOUT QUALITY.. NOT QUANTITY!

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by leeraff
mate....u dont need another hour, unless you are a really slow writer. THey dont want u to talk about everything, jsut the key points..
I am quite a slow writer and I didn't get to write all the main points down:(. Plus, the more you write, the more marks you are going to get, as long as you keep your response relevant:).

Kiya

i finished just at 15 past so i couldnt leave :( I had to sit and wait

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
I stick to the time limits religiously. I don't think more time is necessary cos everyone is in the same boat timewise so its all relative.

albinomonkey

2003 Survivor
HSC
It sucks coz you need 30 extra minutes to do all your information (I had to chop about a third off every essay), but after the choppage I needed about 2 more minutes for one more line and a conclusion...

lets_get_it_ova

Originally posted by coroneos
IT IS ABOUT QUALITY.. NOT QUANTITY!
yes and no......
markers and teachers all mention that length is a key element to a succesful response. Obviously quality is important aswell, but i agree with others, that 10 mins more would have been great just to finalise third response

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by Ms 12
I stick to the time limits religiously. I don't think more time is necessary cos everyone is in the same boat timewise so its all relative.
Not everyone is in the same boat because some people can physically write faster than others:(.

tegs

Another 20 minutes for each module would have been heaven. I got everything I needed to say out, but it would have been nice to be able to plan it better, and spend time polishing it off a bit.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
if we had more time, i would have wanted even more time becausei would have gone into greater depty and added extra info, so i think it was fine the way it was

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)