How much did you study? (1 Viewer)

matty_boi17

HSC
N/A
I did quite a lot because of the mark I received in the trials... which was SHOCKING! I did four weeks of topic revision.. I followed that HSC Revise General Maths in a Month.. and then did practice exams for the last week.

What did you do?

dezzy

HSC
yesterday i did 2001/2002 hsc papers
last nite i did the four practice papers in my text book...and i just read over my note book this morning. thats all i did...no joke

oh, plus the revise in a month excel- but our whole class did that the last 4 weeks of school cos we finished the course wayy early

Skeeta

HSC
i just did a few past papers

its the best way 2 do it

em_516

bludging..
HSC
i started studying on sunday..i did the 2003 past hsc paper..then yesterday i did the 2002 and 2001 past hsc papers..and this morning i read over the notes i made for the trials..

Evansy

HSC
i should have studied but couldnt be bothered but i dont think i didnt go too badly, so yeah i was happy

LadyBec

KISSmeCHASY
HSC
read through maths in a month yesterday to make sure i understood everything, a bunch of multiple choice questions and one practice paper

greentree

well. after we finished our course in class, i worked through a few papers, but since end of turn absolute zippy study for math because i was to busy not focusing on other subjects!!lol:) but i did really well in the trial so hopefully that should reflect here with anyluck!!!!touch wood ;)

chocc0

HSC
i studied since friday thats the most i've ever studied for maths

nova

HSC
Just did 2 past papers and read over notes last night..
I was at the library all day but only did like 3hrs actual work.
I went pretty well aswell (96+)

timrie6

HSC
N/A
i studied for about 2 hours yesterday
did a few practice qs
i got 90-91%

should have studied more:(

ryaneco

HSC
I did one past paper the day before the test, i regret it now, i didn't think i needed to study much, i thought i understood it all, and my trial mark was good so i didn't study, now i regret it because i found it hard, ill now study for every test i have. at least its over right?

kyliej

rOcKiN PuMpKiN
HSC
N/A
i figured that its general.... so i didnt study.... well i did... but it was like only for 5 minutes before the test started...... AHAHAHAHA and i still kicked butt.... burn in hell spherical geometry!!!!

HSC
N/A
hmm did very little study, was more concerned about textiles which was on the same day. I think I went ok.

Egghead

HSC
Shit all.. Reckon I went pretty good too. I seriously don't understand why people do like last years paper, there's never the same question 2 years in a row.

7th Sign

HSC
Egghead said:
Shit all.. Reckon I went pretty good too. I seriously don't understand why people do like last years paper, there's never the same question 2 years in a row.
yeah true man but its the practise your getting

dirgis

is hot
HSC
For those who thought who thought maths was relatively easy

Not sure about the rest of you but the maths paper was easyish......... went through it with my teacher afterwards and got 99%.............really if you think about it ours was the easiest out of the past 5 years papers..................... WE GOT A GOOD DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)