How many stayed??? (1 Viewer)

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
Just wondering how many people stayed until the end???

I was the only one in my school to stay the whole time... was writting till about 5 mins to go. once the first person left a whole stack went (about 1.5 hours) and the second last person (to me) left with about half an hour to go!!

Holy molly, they deserted me!! Grr,

did anyone here stay till the end?

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I didn't do pdh but why did they leave? Was the exam finishable so early? Or did a lot of your grade not care??

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
bit of both i think. it you didnt write in detail and generally talked it was easy to finish early.

there was like to leaving times. at first one was about 1 1/2 hours to about 2 hours, one person left and so heaps of others followed... sheep. and the rest left just before 2 1/2 hours. couldnt believe

wait to our teachers here... some serious ear clippings are going to be handed out! hehe

Mike iE

HSC
The whole class stayed. i also had 15mins spare at the end to edit and revise answers. Most of us kept writing till at least the last 30mins. I can't see how you could finish with more than 30mins left if you made a serious attempt at it.

zac_campbell

it was ok. i stayed to the end but i suppose if u didn't know alot on the 12 and 15 marks questions then u prob would finish 90 min into it. there were ok if u new what to write about. the earliest someone left from my school was 1 hour into it and i was just starting the 15 in core 1! overall good paper

G-Banger

i finished with 15mins to spare.... damn it was funny in those 15mins.. all the characters doing stupid stuff next 2 me lol

stayed and read through all my work

SweetSeasons

HSC
about 5 out of 20 stayed untill the end. I was working untill the last min, I finished about 20 mins 2 go but went over answers and everything.

Sport in Aus society part b was a really hard question I thought.

great_one_56

It's probably good that so many people left as it means we will do better cause we stayed to the end and wrote in detail.

MeagsXCore

i stayed untill the end. our school wont let us leave. i didn't have any spare time though. there was so much to write

kylie_robbo

I stayed for an hour and 45 mins...

How on earth are you meant to spend 40 mins doing the 20 multiple choice qtns that everyone figures out the answers to during reading time?

SweetSeasons

HSC
I know, I don't know how you could leave with an hour n a half to go. You need to write so much to get the full marks. I just hope I didn't stuff up with my definitions of the ottowa charta and it was hard to apply it to the social justice principals, espeshilie when u can only remember 3, lol.

sweetiee94

I finished just in time to leave early, we can leave after the first hour but not in the last 15mins, i left just 15mins earlier. But most people in my grade stayed the whole time, except like 3 people who are in the bottom end of the class left after the first hour and a half. i would of left earlier but i was confussed with what to write in section 2- question 26 improving performance part b.
Anyone else who did that what did you talk about?

B-Ma

HSC
Our school was a shocker, only around 5 people left out of the 23 by the end of the exam.

aimstar555

HSC
myself and 2 other guys in my class stayed. the first person left @ 4 (with an hour to go!!) and heaps of guys left just b4 the last 15 mins.
my hand is STILL numb and thank god my next exam isn't until tuesday. GENERAL MATHS ALL THE WAY!!!

Elle3

hehe i'm with you aimstar go general :) I stayed for the whole time, finished with about 10 minutes left, i was still writing while people were leaving, but at least i know my answers were detailed

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
it was crazy how mine all left!! theyll learn with their marks...

this is a stupid question. what are the social justice principles?? i know i didnt go very well with that. i had heard of them heaps but didnt know them for some strange reason and still dont. any ideas??

sweetiee94: the part B asked for elements of a training session. they are things like warmup, skill instruction, skill execution, conditioning, cool down, evaluation.... all those. i think they wanted to know how you would adapt these to people at different levels of skill aquasitition... thats what i wrote about!

SweetSeasons

HSC
social justic principals are like equity, access. I forget the other 2, I rememberd another one in the exam but yeah. grah. I hope that wont loose me 2 many marks from the Q

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)