How many stayed??? (1 Viewer)

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
oh goody, i thought they were something like that!! i just slipped them in saying like: and this would allow more people access to services that would in turn reduce the incidence of CVD

hope it works. HA

rob333

HSC
social justice principles: equity, access, participation and rights. Luckily they all came to me in the exam.

lex123

HSC
Why are you guys allowed to leave early??? our school is a rort we have to stay right up until the end regardless if you're finished in like 10mins

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
lex123 said:
Why are you guys allowed to leave early??? our school is a rort we have to stay right up until the end regardless if you're finished in like 10mins
its board of studies official policy that a student must stay in the first hour and not leave within the last 15 mins. public schools have no control over this and must allow students to leave if they want in this time

as for private schools (if thats where you go), they might have an extended duty of care. im not sure...

Miss_Mirage86

Full-Time Princess
HSC
I was writing all the way up till pens down, but i dont think my option answers were in depth as they should of been! When i notice i have heaps of time left i slow down the pace n really think bout tha answers... which wasnt good wen it came to options coz i kinda had to rush the last one lol.

No one was allowed to leave in our exam but i noticed some ppl finished 20mins before, i dont think any earlier than that.

lozza_86

HSC
well it was just two other peopel and myself untill the end. its kinda awkward beign one of the few left. i must admit i had time to take it slow, think out my answers and get a lot of writing in but thats what was needed. Those people who left after 1/2 an hour could not have done anything but multiple choice!

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
yeah they were pretty slack!!

you thought three in the room was awkward!! i was by myself with four supervisors!! it was one of the weirdest feelings, and i was smack bang in the middle of the whole hall

one was nitting, another reading a book, the head sup sounded like she was cutting her nails (i dont no either?!) and an old granny (who i am friends with) just stared at me. i think she was trying to send me messages... 'stop now dave... i want to go home! its not worth it!" hehe

beccabum

hung up
in the outer suburbs of the middle of nowhere
HSC
I needed the whole 3 hours, coz i was so tired from having chem in the morning.

Out of the 11 ppl in my class, it was only me and another guy left at the end.

The guy who sat in front of me left all of q 21 blank! I can't believe he could do that! Mind you, our class is really crap. I more than double the class average mark, and I'd say i did it again today, judging by when everyone else left. The first guy left at around 3.15! I had a bet with the other girl in my class that a certain guy wouldn't last 80 minutes... damn right he didn't. he left after 75 lol

stazi

Nightman
HSC
We have a class of 10 i think and 2 supervisors in the room. All barr one left before the end. I finished with about 30 mins to go but went over everything. Rethought the multiple choice etc.
We have a very smart class though. The top 9 people of the class I hope will get above 80 or so. I'm ranked 8th so I am really hoping for 82 or so in this exam. The spread is very small and my school mark is 76.5, so if everyone gets mid band 5's to mid band 6's (which should happen) i wont suffer because of my low assessment marks

rachieg

By the end of our exam about 10, probably not even that, out of 28 were left. the majority finished early, people started to leave about 1hr 40min mark....crazy if u tell me!! i was writing right up until the PENS DOWN. I ran out of time!! thought that would be impossible in a 3hr exam!! i spent too much time on that ottawa charter question! it was my least favourite. how much did everyone write? i went into a booklet of 21a and b and 22 a. i used few pages of a second booklet for the 2 options also. 6 all up!! i could barely write by the end! hope they can read my student number!

Stilla

NNGHHH
HSC
5 out of about 40 left before the end at my school.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)