How many ppl left early? (1 Viewer)

Truly_bored

HSC
How many ppl left early at ur skool?

At my skool by the time we finished...nearly half of the whole grade had already left

*jaydee*

HSC
At my school we were all talking about how many ppl would walk out before we went in. I was sitting towards the front so I didn't really see anyone leave, but when I turned around at the end you'd be lucky if there were a dozen people left out of about 100!

Crazy!

up sh*t creek

yeah 15 people were waiting to leave when the 1st hour was up and then almost everyone left in dribs and drabs after that. Proberly 10 people were there the whole time out of 83 people.

neesha

we're not allowed 2 leave our exams until the actual time is up. u just have 2 wait, silent, n go 2 sleep if u want! lol. i think that's better cuz u dun get distrubed by pplz walking out.

Truly_bored

HSC
yea....i think dats betta too....because a lot of ppl left while i was still doing my exam and i got pretty distracted....

MiSSi

yea i got so distracted cos heaps of ppl left. they made so much noise such as the chairs and closure of doors so inconsiderate since i do my exam in the skool hall.

Truly_bored

HSC
Yea, i was sitting at the back of the hall and could therefore see and hear those who have finished leave...they were so noisy!

crazylilmonkee

HSC
cos 2u were seperated from 1u, i think about half of 1u left.. not too sure..
but only a few left early outta 2u.. there was so much to write~!

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
no one left early at my school... well not in my class anyway... we have 10 people in our 2unit class and we all stayed until the end... im not sure about 1unit though

~TeLEpAtHeTiC~

Aesthetically Challenged
HSC
in 2 unit noone left
everyone stayed till the end
lol and everyone kept writing till the end
crazy kids we are

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)