how many pages? (1 Viewer)

Rosie

How many pages did everyone write? i wrote about 6-7 pages for q16,17 and 19. And did anyone find the excel textbook helpful?

_sock_

You had an excel textbook? We got tons of sheets from the teacher. That sucks! :chainsaw: But I wrote 6-8 pages for each question. I really didn't like the Inidivduals and Work option though, I thought those questions really sucked. But everything else wasn't too bad.

Rosie

My teacher offered an excel textbook to the class about a week before the exam coz she had only just got them in.. but it was very summarised and practically everything i had on sheets of paper n stuff so i didn't really use it! :rolleyes: CFS was the subject i had the most sheets for....
I think everyone agrees the multiple choice was hard...i'm really annoyed they asked us about that faimly first initiative thingy! i think they should've had more on parenting and caring in the short answers to! But overall im happy with the exam. :)

_sock_

yeah, my teacher had given us lots of sheets. he did give us sheets from a textbook from the end, I think its the same textbook you're talking about, but it was very summarised. but I was very annoyed about how the short answer questions were very much research methodology.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)