How many pages did you write? (1 Viewer)

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
cant remember but i think it was 9 for national studies, 11 for personality and 9 for peace and conflict... so 29 overall? plus ww1 in which i just filled the lines we were given. i could have gone further on the question with sources c and d but i didnt for some reason.

OhFourOhOne

HSC
Ah well you guys make me feel like shit then, and I was pretty happy with what I wrote. I only did about 20 pages all up.

WWI - Set area plus one page of extra booklet.
Germany - 6ish.
Speer - 7ish
Cold War - 7ish.

Yeah I probably shouldn't have come onto this forum :worried: I knew it would make me feel bad. But then I guess I'll just have to find reason in that I have pretty small writing. I thought I made my points.

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
I wrote 6ish for all of them, and I was pretty happy (except for my personality B question, in which I rambled a bit). I made all the points I needed to make.

If anyone's interested (which, let's face it, is doubtful) I normally write roughly 11 words per line.

Mandzi

HSC
I wrote:
WWI booklet - had to use extra
Germany- 8 pages
Speer- 4 & 7
Conflict in Pacific- 8 pages
I was happy with that, I think I answered the questions without crapping on too much!

HSC
Harry Flashman said:
Did you do a word count at the end?
Would have, but the crappy word processer we used didn't let me, and it's impossible to visually judge how much you've typed because the way it was set up the text goes across the whole screen before starting a new line.

black_tongue

HSC
Section II: 12
Section III: 20
Section IV: 12

By the end my hand was horribly cramping up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)