How many days off did you have? (1 Viewer)

mamoz

HSC
throughout the year around 10ish + b4 the trialss lyk every second day ("study break") and my reason was 'sick' or sumtyms i dont even bother explaining why, i jst throw it in the bin...

shady145

Banned
HSC
umm dnt know... 3 days for soccer... and... about 10 mysterious sick days that are all unexplained

ashllis92

HSC
5 or 6, all explained... I had about 10 because I went overseas jsut before the chrissy holidays started but my principal just said we could ignore them and that they wouldn't be on my report or anything :D

d3vilz

HSC
Uni Grad
3 unexplained.
1 was for not going to athletics carnival. 1 for not going to school on last day of term 2 (?). as for the other 1....NFI????????

sinophile

HSC
N/A
Way too much. Each and every time, Okabe-sensei (my homeroom teacher) would make a spectacle of me in front of C-4. I'm just glad I don't have to hold buckets of water like the students in the opposite classroom.

Schoey93

HSC
Way too much. Each and every time, Okabe-sensei (my homeroom teacher) would make a spectacle of me in front of C-4. I'm just glad I don't have to hold buckets of water like the students in the opposite classroom.
dude WTF you're sooo weird! This is gettin sigged just to show how funny you are:monkey:

susstorm

HSC
1 - that is if you count missing out on the athletics carnival..

Dragonmaster262

Unorthodox top student
HSC
Does truanting count?

If it does then I'd say 50. None explained. Got truanting notes about how teachers are concerned over my performance.

Last edited:

jeshxcore

Premium Member :)
HSC
LOL last year on my year 9 report semester 2 - 7 explained, 9 unexplained, 24 partial absences (i forged most but a lot of the times i couldnt be bothered)

and thats all i remember because i have a my year 9 saved on my computer, which i needed to attach onto my application for the school i'm going to next year

philphie

Banned
HSC
i think i had a few days off for either being sick or dodging something that was happpening on the day. but i've been late to school every single day of my final year except the first day. i think one day i came after lunch time where we had only 2 periods left because i was working last minute on a major assignment, along with most of the other class haha, funny that most of us went to bondi the day before instead of working, then some of us felt guilty after bondi and went to fisher library. i have one mate who sometimes just turns up 5 minutes before the school day finishes. oh and i also remember missing out on mat ext class to go bowling, sweeeettt.

lol this whole missing out on school stuff has reminded me i still haven't signed out of school...

0bs3n3

HSC
lol for year 11 I had something like 15-20 (keep in mind it's only a 3 term year). Yeah, useless year.

Dragonmaster262

Unorthodox top student
HSC
LOL last year on my year 9 report semester 2 - 7 explained, 9 unexplained, 24 partial absences (i forged most but a lot of the times i couldnt be bothered)

and thats all i remember because i have a my year 9 saved on my computer, which i needed to attach onto my application for the school i'm going to next year
How did you get in with that epic Year 9 report?

mamoz

HSC
i think i had a few days off for either being sick or dodging something that was happpening on the day. but i've been late to school every single day of my final year except the first day. i think one day i came after lunch time where we had only 2 periods left because i was working last minute on a major assignment, along with most of the other class haha, funny that most of us went to bondi the day before instead of working, then some of us felt guilty after bondi and went to fisher library. i have one mate who sometimes just turns up 5 minutes before the school day finishes. oh and i also remember missing out on mat ext class to go bowling, sweeeettt.

lol this whole missing out on school stuff has reminded me i still haven't signed out of school...
LOL, wow ur such a bludger

philphie

Banned
HSC
that's what i get for being part asian and part euro. naturally smart but a fucking lazy bitch

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
I just realised I would have got perfect attendance and got an award if I didn't get swine flu.

Fucken Mexicans.

sinophile

HSC
N/A
I just realised I would have got perfect attendance and got an award if I didn't get swine flu.

Fucken Mexicans.
I always thought perfect attendance awards were a like a silly lottery. What if I got legitimately sick?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)