How do I study for CAFS (1 Viewer)

Idkwhat_tonamethis

HSC
the way I study for cafs is making notes. Lucky most of cafs is just acronyms. U can go to acehsc.net and there are already made notes for all subjects, this just saves so much time than making ur own. Another thing is making notes as you go and not last minute. Every week our teacher would make us read the textbook and write Cornell notes which I hated but ended up helping me so much in the end.

Sooo basically notes is probably the easiest way to study for cafs and remembering acronyms. Hopefully this helped

YourLocalDumbAss

HSC
N/A
the way I study for cafs is making notes. Lucky most of cafs is just acronyms. U can go to acehsc.net and there are already made notes for all subjects, this just saves so much time than making ur own. Another thing is making notes as you go and not last minute. Every week our teacher would make us read the textbook and write Cornell notes which I hated but ended up helping me so much in the end.

Sooo basically notes is probably the easiest way to study for cafs and remembering acronyms. Hopefully this helped
Okay Thank you how about knowing how to Practice extended responses and short answer

Idkwhat_tonamethis

HSC
Here’s the thing, if u study the course well it should be easier to answer almost any question. If u want u can search up previous CAFS past papers and see how u go at answering the questions. If u have the textbook try and answer those questions it might help clarify some things. Also if ur comfortable u can always ask a teacher to review ur responses and give feedback. OHHH and listen to the feedback u get on ur assessment tasks, it will give u some idea on what u might need to study on and improve at especially if it’s an essay or presentation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)