How do I check my schools ranking (1 Viewer)

zizi2003_

HSC
The list you are trying to access only displays the first 200 schools. To access ranking information for your school using bettereducation.com, you need to type your school name on Google, followed by “bettereducation HSC”.

I hope this helps! 😀
wait im so confused so when I search up my school's name on bettereducation it doesnt appear at all
but when i just search up my school name it says it's rank 80 something? how do i know which source is real

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
wait im so confused so when I search up my school's name on bettereducation it doesnt appear at all
but when i just search up my school name it says it's rank 80 something? how do i know which source is real
Alternatively, in an attempt to restrict results to bettereducation.com.au, you may wish to try searching using the following format:

Trend of (School Name) by HSC results

XXXPUMPERXXX

HSC
Uni Grad
The list you are trying to access only displays the first 200 schools. To access ranking information for your school using bettereducation.com, you need to type your school name on Google, followed by “bettereducation HSC”.

I hope this helps! 😀
btw my school was at 500s at 2018 but cant find 2021 why is that ? Is it because they are so bad that they cant make rankings ?

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Ah sorry I meant we don't have 2020
It is possible that Better Education has no data relevant to the 2020 year 12 cohort of your school. You can inform them of this lack of data (particularly if the 2020 cohort at your school had Distinguished Achievers) by contacting them using the following link:

all i can find on my school is a state performance score. i don't get how this shows me good my school is. Is there any website where i can find my school's rank?
Access Better Education using the following link:

Where it says "1st school to compare", type in your school name, then click on "Go".

This should work for most (if not all) schools that have (or have had) year 12 cohorts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)