How did you write the number of booklets on the front page? (1 Viewer)

OH NOE zzz

HSC
N/A
Is it in the format of:

Section number and booklet number in order, e.g. if it was section 1 and I used three booklets, it should be: 1 of 1, 1 of 2, 1 of 3

or

Booklet number in order and total number of booklets used, e.g. if i used three booklets total, it should be 1 of 3, 2 of 3, 3 of 3

I used the second format for the AoS paper and I verified it with a supervisor but on the Modules paper a supervisor edited it to the first format.

Which is right or wrong? Or does it not matter since I wrote the question number in the front of each set of booklets with the prescribed texts named?

Aliyas

HSC
I did the second one, and I didn't even write what section I did...I wrote the question number instead. Since there were 11 questions and only 3 or so sections. Did I do that wrong? =/

sghguos

HSC
N/A
I did the second one, and I didn't even write what section I did...I wrote the question number instead. Since there were 11 questions and only 3 or so sections. Did I do that wrong? =/
Dude same I didnt write what section it was!
I just wrote question number and The second method

Scarlet Tears

HSC
I wrote the question number, name of the core text and used the second format which was exactly what I was told to do. The first method just sounds so wrong to me.

Rawf

HSC
I'm pretty sure the second method is right. The first method is ridiculous.
If you have the question number (ie. 2a) then theres no need to write the section.

cornchips1

HSC
Argh, I think I may have accidentally written 1 of 1 for all of them, does that matter though? I ticked the box at the back that says it's continued on another booklet and on the front I wrote what the module/text for each.

Gigacube

HSC
Argh, I think I may have accidentally written 1 of 1 for all of them, does that matter though? I ticked the box at the back that says it's continued on another booklet and on the front I wrote what the module/text for each.
Yes, it should be okay. It will just make the clerical work a bit more difficult for them at the marking centres but as long as you've got the right student number, centre number and question number with the name of the prescribed text on the front you should be okay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)