Votes: 9 11.4%
  • sh!t house

Votes: 9 11.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nara

HSC
Come On

ok shaunsmith no offence but i wouldnt be too confident....it always ends up in tragic. but then u might do well. anyway the test was ok...i finished early but that could be a bad thing. all i hope for is a pass i dont care about the mark, all i care about is that it says i passed!!

Gemstone

Well I thought that the exam was reasonably easy. I think I'll get between 70-80. It was a little different to the way it's been in previous years. deffinately harder than last years but still realitively easy.

shawky_s

am i d only person who found d bluddy exam hard.

far out i must be d dumbest kid alive practically

Nara

HSC
shawky_s said:
am i d only person who found d bluddy exam hard.

far out i must be d dumbest kid alive practically

it wasnt the easiest exam ever so stop stressing. you did it didnt you, you should be proud for that.

Blay

the TwinBlade
would it be safe to say that we're all from SYDNEY
HSC
like crazychick said before the computer-nerds like me (lol you can always replace this with 'computer oriented people') will have more of an advantage but there's no reason that everyone else can't get high 80s =) im sure everyone did ok provided they didn't do any silly mistakes like me =___+

bevstarrunner

Maths Nut
HSC
the test was quite easy, but if u leave out too many key terms u will get absolutely chumppppppped

stoydgen

Shiftius Curry
HSC
Meh, i dont really think the computer orientated people get an advantage, like only area in this paper might have been in the image compression stuff in the multimedia topic.

It wasnt the easiest test, and i topped the class (just but yeh). If i manage to replicate my trial mark of 88, i will be cheering! Anything above 80 would be ok for me really, coz i was counting on this to be one of my higher subs, but now im a little worried.

Cheers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)