how did you find the ag exam? (1 Viewer)

heart

sm:)e
HSC
Just wondering how people found the exam, i though it was allright.

e_star

HSC
yeh, i thought the first paper was pretty alright, but the second paper :confused: :confused: :confused:
i was pretty disappointed actually!! ....... but hey, its ALL over!!! :uhhuh:
I've FINISHED school!!! I'm soooo happy!! ;)

:) :) :)

QUASTY

yeah the hour was tough but u just had to write precisely and answer the question. sustinable ag was gay but i think i did ok .... all done, fuck yeah

SMITHY@PREMER

HSC
yeah i thought it was pretty easy. which is saying somthin because i missed 16weeks through the middle of it so yeah.

but hey it's all over..... MAY THE PARTY BEGIN :D

ben7

dont worry im here :p
core was fairly OK, i woulda liked some IPM stuff and some hormone and genetics, coz i am best at them, but who cares.
yer it was OK, i thought the electives were really hard.. but i guess i shoulda studied them abit more..

lana 04

peoject

the beauty of doing a project is that i didnt have to do that last hour, and i think it was worth it. but some of my friends did paper 2 and didnt like it. they showed one part to our teacher and he said one of ur qeustions wasnt part of the syllabus and hes gonna complain. meah makes no difference to me

amber_c

HSC
it was bad in some aspects and great in others i say. i can't believe i memorised the an essay for the 8 markers in the animal and sustainable. u noe, like last year's exam. i knew i shouldn't have listened to my teacher. oh well.

hey, at least u guys didnt have to move 80 something ag students from ur school to another school. my school's suburb had its power cut from the rain and we had to move all of us to the nearest highschool less than an hour from the exam.

SeDaTeD

HSC
I didn't hear about that Amber. btw it's me! 4 years of Ag was enough thank you, I wasn't game for 2 more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)