How did u find it? (1 Viewer)

What did u think of the exam??

• Blitzed it...way easy!

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • ok....just glad it ova!

Votes: 39 60.9%
  • pretty hard

Votes: 11 17.2%
  • completely failed...hardest exam eva!!

Votes: 7 10.9%

• Total voters

gosh

most of it was good, the source was a bit challenging though
but overall i think i went okay, glad its over
woohoo!

moffat

Yeah. Think about it.
HSC
i thought the questions were heaps easy. i just found it hard to remember my quotes/points for my case study....i definately think i went better in question 1....

myrna

HSC
seen the source before

my hist ext teacher had told us to read as many history text relating to the course as possible...

i was glad to see jenkins (for once) as i had read the text the source was quoted from... and knew alot about the context etc surrounding jenkins....

i had also read in defence of history and what is history...amongst other texts...

i also knew alot about carl becker which was great...

all in all i thought it was a great paper and i think ill get the marks i deserve.. hopefully...

we had also done some work in class on perspective questions...

i do think that we need more time i could have wrote a thesis on both...as most people could on such broad questions...

how many areas of debate did u all do? i did 2.. hopefully that was enough as it didnt specify :)

Last edited:

niteshade1312

HSC
I thought that it was a good exam. I loved the source and was able to use all my historians in one way or another. I thought that the question in 1 was very open as well, and it was a matter of using the source well.

I found teh second one a little bit harder, only because I forgot about the quote until i was quite a bit onto my case study..

Otherwise I felt great coming out!

rebecca05

HSC
I thought the exam would be easy like the trials...I was so wrong. And I think I forgot to mention Becker in the second one so I am totally screwed!! I got 1st in extension at my school and yet i found that exam so hard and I was the only one!! Totally screwed!!

Well i managed to screw up yet another exam (most basically)...goodbye Uni!!

paulylah

HSC
N/A
Pretty average. Blitzed section II, but i thought section one was narrow minded and almost stupid. There were so many other great exerts they could have chosen from such a mammoth pool of source information.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)