How did everyone go? (1 Viewer)

EATAPIE

BMW>>>>Mercedes (see sig)
HSC
simpson freak: i must congratulate you. You made me laugh more than a few times reading ur posts. Obviously only the intelligent can understand them as well. mmmegan, jessimica and hungry chicken do seem to be in primary or sumthing. i absolutely agree. they have difficulty trying to comprehend things such as duckyboi's comment about wanting a reply from someone not completely retarded.

and yes, they seem to have difficulty also trying to understand why you would quote what they say. obviously it is to show how erroneous their posts are.

So finally, im on ur side simpson freak. Funny man.

Touchstone

HSC
Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.

DuckyBoi

Alumni :D
HSC
LOL this has turned into a simpsons quote page........So

Look, the thing about my family is there's five of us. Marge, Bart, Girl Bart, the one who doesn't talk, and the fat guy. How I loathe him.

i reallly hated the biology test it was teh ghey

HSC
EATAPIE said:
simpson freak: i must congratulate you. You made me laugh more than a few times reading ur posts. Obviously only the intelligent can understand them as well. mmmegan, jessimica and hungry chicken do seem to be in primary or sumthing. i absolutely agree. they have difficulty trying to comprehend things such as duckyboi's comment about wanting a reply from someone not completely retarded.

and yes, they seem to have difficulty also trying to understand why you would quote what they say. obviously it is to show how erroneous their posts are.

So finally, im on ur side simpson freak. Funny man.
Oh dear...i use to like pie, but i have been turned off it now!
I find it so so cute that u actually think someone of my stature would care an ounce wat u say!
Myself and Simpson were only sharing our varied opinions, not taking it seriously at all!

"they seem to have difficulty also trying to understand why you would quote what they say"

my dear dear boy...i never claimed to not understand why he would quote me, just wished him to stop

"mmmegan, jessimica and hungry chicken do seem to be in primary or sumthing"

funny the irony in this sentence...i think it is you my friend who is in primary...somebody tell this boy that something is spelt with an 'O'

And i dont think simpson cares if someone is on his side...he can fight his own word battles.

And where did u come from anyway? Find a different thread

DuckyBoi

HSC
did anyone actually like biology?
or was it just the best of a bad bunch in the line
i didnt even want to do it, i wanted to do something like business studies or greek continuers LOL

mmmegan

HSC
hey hey
hungry chickin keep the goodens comin
they make me laugh
and the wizz fizzs this time of year are real good
anybody got some glue?
no ducky - we are not in primary - we just finished yr 12
im guessin like you?
up the chickin

HSC
why thanks moo moo! ur a good man
i actually had some good wizzfizz today...it was going oh so well, until nana 'accidently' left white powder on her nose, whilst enjoying the white rose festivities!
and seeing as how you have run out of glue, i shall buy you some more...we cant have u IN your right mind at a time like this!

luv from the chicken...aaaaay *like the fonz*

jessimica

hungry chicken said:
why thanks moo moo! ur a good man
i actually had some good wizzfizz today...it was going oh so well, until nana 'accidently' left white powder on her nose, whilst enjoying the white rose festivities!
and seeing as how you have run out of glue, i shall buy you some more...we cant have u IN your right mind at a time like this!

luv from the chicken...aaaaay *like the fonz*

DAMN GOOD WIZZFIZZZ mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

HSC
jessimica said:
Hehe, not good when the wizzfizz goes up ya nose,
unless of course u intended it!

i see our other little friends havent talked for ages...they have given up....they know when they are beaten

jessimica

hungry chicken said:
unless of course u intended it!

i see our other little friends havent talked for ages...they have given up....they know when they are beaten
agreeeed scareed pusssesssss

DuckyBoi

HSC
hello forum dwellers lol

you still going on about this bs

get out there and start living!!!!!!!!

Simpson Freak

HSC
You want us to discuss wizz fizz with you?

changing the topic to something stupid doesnt mean you win.

my god my hsc is dead why the hell would i talk on this forum now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)