History and Geography (1 Viewer)

superglove_sam

HSC
N/A
haha theres nothing wrong i just get the image of her in my head like a female version of derek

romesh

Master of the Universe
HSC
superglove_sam said:
you're a nerd asian girl, no-one cares
Does it really matter what 凍鴛鴦 said or what subjects she chose? You didn't need to make any comment, and in any case, the words you chose are too harsh for you to simply say later "haha theres nothing wrong". Keep such opinions to yourself. Not everybody found the test easy, but by the same token not everyone found the test hard. Everyone's entitled to their opinion, but unless it it positive don't share it.

凍鴛鴦

HSC
Hmm.. I didn't see the message by "superglove_sam" which was apparently a reply to my message (as I haven't been on the forums since last time I posted)... Anyhow, I guess it has been deleted since then, right?

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
Actually, despite all that everyone says, the stuff contained in the geo and hist SC syllabuses is quite extensive. The examiners just find it hard to cram all of it into a two hour exam. Last year we got a lovely one on subsistence agriculture :)

Guernica

HSC
I found the Geography the hardest of all the SC exams. For the question about that ESD thing (ESD... is that right?), I wrote "I don't know :( We didn't learn this!".
Honest, we didn't. Teachers need to stop all the BS and actually teach us the things that we will need to know for the exams. What was the point in watching that video about Cane Toads, sir?
We could have been learning about ESD! I might need that in life!!...Ok, let's not go that far.

geegables

HSC
Guernica said:
I found the Geography the hardest of all the SC exams. For the question about that ESD thing (ESD... is that right?), I wrote "I don't know :( We didn't learn this!".
Honest, we didn't. Teachers need to stop all the BS and actually teach us the things that we will need to know for the exams. What was the point in watching that video about Cane Toads, sir?
We could have been learning about ESD! I might need that in life!!...Ok, let's not go that far.

aww..poor you. lucky our geo teacher gave us some study notes on the friday before school cert and on it was what is ESD. my example was of water restrictions of course i have no idea if that was wrong or right but i didnt really give a fuck... did anyone else go on a field study? because we were told we had to go on a field study because one of the questions in the school cert will refer to it except... there was no question? :confused:

Guernica

HSC
Yeah, a "field study" is part of the curriculum. I ws surprised that there was no question about it also, I thought it would be an easy extended responce for them to set. We didn't do a field study in class. It was just one of our assignments. I did bushfire management and prevention - thrilling, I know.

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
凍鴛鴦 said:
Hmm.. I didn't see the message by "superglove_sam" which was apparently a reply to my message (as I haven't been on the forums since last time I posted)... Anyhow, I guess it has been deleted since then, right?
Yes it was deleted apparently. Super racist comment !!!

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
凍鴛鴦 said:
*hint* *hint*

The quotes weren't deleted.. lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)