Historical Investigation (1 Viewer)

mariam alam

HSC
This is a pretty dumb request, but I have an Historical Investigation assessment coming up in Modern History and need some help with wording my topic question. My topic question is "To what extent can Art of the Third Reich shed light on Nazi policy?" but I'm not really satisfied with it. Does anyone know how I can enrich the wording so it sounds more sophisticated or something? Even a tweak to the question to make it flow better is fine. Thanks!

_rakelt

HSC
Here are some ideas you could potentially use (?):

- To what extent can Art of the Third Reich provide insight on Nazi Policy during ___(insert a timeframe of years)___
- To what extent is Art of the Third Reich reflective of Nazi Policy during _____
- By observing Art of the Third Reich, to what extent is it depictive of Nazi Policy during ___

etc? Not sure if that was useful but good luck!! I don't even remember studying Nazi Art and aesthetics in this much detail last year in mod history lololol

studiesofboard

HSC
Some ideas:
  • In what ways did the Art of the third Reich represent the significance of the Nazi policy?
  • The Nazi policy heavily censored various forms of art. However, it approved the Art of the third Reich To what extent is this true?
IMPORTANT: talk about censorship because many forms of art were censored. So the fact that the Art of the Third Reich was not is significant and reflective of the power of the Nazi policy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)