Hiroshima and Nagasaki HIP help (1 Viewer)

swagster0906

HSC
Hey guys soo I have my HIP and my topic is on the nuclear bombing on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
The problem is that my original question that I chose- "Was the USAs 1945 bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki justified" is too hard. Well its not that hard but it's very controversial and I can't seem to choose one side.
So I decided to alter my question: "Nuclear warfare is never justified. Discuss this statement in regards to the 1945 bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki" but that isn't working out either.
I again changed it to "What was America's rationale for the 1945 bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki and discuss whether it was justified"

But basically this whole justification of the atomic bombing is too controversial, I find it hard and can't seem to do it.

So does anyone have any ideas for the HIP, for questions regarding Hiroshima and Nagasaki (just not this justification debate)

Any help will be greatly appreciated thanks

swagster0906

HSC
I did try thinking of some easier questions such as

"Assess the impact of the 1945 atomic bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki in Japan"
"Assess the significance of the atomic bombing on Hiroshima and Nagasaki in the ending of WW2." (I feel this one isn't worded correctly)
"Assess the political, social and economic situation in Japan from the atomic bombing…" (this one isn't worded correctly either)

But yea any help/input/ideas about Hiroshima and Nagasaki will be greatly appreciated!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)