Helppppppp (1 Viewer)

summerM

HSC
I came to australia at the end of year 9. Was from a chinese school in another country all the while. Do you think I should take Chinese Background Speakers or Japanese Beginners as my language subject for HSC?? But some say that chinese background speakers scaling is not good.....

I really need advice on this. I hope someone can reply me A.S.A.P.

DInfinity

Ad Infinitum
HSC
Do what you want to do. I hear that Chinese background is really difficult. I know someone who came to Australia in year 11 (from China), and she took Chinese background speakers. She said it was the worst exam she ever sat =/ Here ends with my anecdote. As for my opinion, Japanese is more fun than Chinese when I was taking those subjects.

Just remember, in the end, it's not what other people think, but your own opinion. Try get a hold of some tests to gauge their difficulty etc. and talk to some of your teachers.

vivaaviva

HSC
N/A
I came to australia at the end of year 9. Was from a chinese school in another country all the while. Do you think I should take Chinese Background Speakers or Japanese Beginners as my language subject for HSC?? But some say that chinese background speakers scaling is not good.....

I really need advice on this. I hope someone can reply me A.S.A.P.
If you studied in China before for more than 3 years you have to do Chinese background speaker which will be very hard as you are competenting with a lot of international students who have studied in China for a long time. But it depends on your Chinese level, if it is good enough, you should do the BS as it isn't that hard!

shuning

HSC
do japanese beginners.
你去了 Chinese Background 就是找死, 人家全是 11年级来澳洲的留学生在竞争, 你才9年级 差的太远了. 就是那群留学生 也只有 10% 左右能上90. 上不到90 你就等着被那个 Scaling 脱死吧

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)