Help (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
If anyone here who is studying tourism either in year 11 or 12 wants any help or any notes, I will be willing to help you. I just completed my hsc and I got 83; the top mark i think was 85. If anyone is interested just private message me.

Thanks.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
my gosh this thread is quiet! is this your offer of a tuition service?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I will be willing to help anyone if they needed it.

yt23w

yeah, hi, i havent started the course yet but any help will be great.

I've done tourism (events) in year 11 and have changed to tourism (sales pt2) for year 12.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
We should set up a time to all met and work together. I am about to start studying environmental management and tourism at uni. So it would probably help me alot.

ParagonAZN

HSC
N/A
Yeh I'm interested in your notes. I'm a year 12 student and I've just started this course.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
The year 12 course is the best!!!

What specifically would you be interested in???

All the destinations or a certain area???

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
hey tourism sounds like heaps of fun! i wish i was doing it, but my school doesnt offer it, anyway if anyone needs help post questions coz even though i arent doing it i may know some of the answers~! i so totally wish i was doing tourism coz it would be fuN! like seriously there is no way that economics is fun and that i would voluntarily answers ecos questions.

I think i will study Tourism at uni

hey sorry lol im blabbering o n

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
im not actually doing tourism myself but i have a friend who does and shemight be interested...ill ask her and get back to u

hornsby(go to school northern beaches,crazy i know
Hey There

Im currently doing my second certificate at tafe and also doing tourism for the hsc... We have this huggggggggge paper booklet and we are up to "trains,planes and automobiles" thats the module we are working on.... Although i am finding this module hell boring becauseeee all we are doing is sheets.....YAWNNN...
ANY THOUGHTS??

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
U gotta try to make it fun, try to enjoy what u are learning. Its not that bad, I remember doing it at school. Just think, you on'y have to do it for a little while, until you move onto something better. :)

yt23w

ok, i posted a mesg for help before i started this course but i now wish to retract that plea. after doin the couse for 5/6 weeks how ever long it is i have found it to be very boring. only because it is extremely easy (to me). Drawing on maps??? WITH help of atlases?!?!?? come on. Locating capital cities!! i thought it was a joke at first....almost like remedial geography for spec. ed.

ok so i may be rambling a bit. if any needs help i will send them notes if they want.

but if you are really really really really really really stuck ..............u need help.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
It didn't hurt my uai at all. If it wasn't for tourism, i think that i would have got really really low.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Originally posted by peepee
ahhh tourism was such a good course......wish i was there atm... *salivates*
When u do tourism???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)