Help with UAI (1 Viewer)

tommytomickey

HSC
Hi guys, I wanna do B Art(photography) or B Art(photography)/B Art(Graphic Design) in Charles Sturt Uni but it does not tell the UAI in the UAC Guide (it just saying U+C). So can anyone tell me what's the UAI like?
BTW, is that uni good at arts?
Thanks.

HSC
i think that means uai and you would have to show them some artworks that you might have done. i think your art talent is more important, as long as you're not amazingly stupid

tommytomickey

HSC
watatank said:
i think that means uai and you would have to show them some artworks that you might have done. i think your art talent is more important, as long as you're not amazingly stupid
Thing is, I haven't do visual arts in high school and that course has assumed knowledge of visual arts, is that mean I can't do that course?

HSC
with those type of courses (and i'm generalising) they just want to know if you're capably of handling their course because there's more to it than getting the required uai.

you might have to talk to the uni about it, but chances are you will have to show them you are artsy...show them anything you've done and if you haven't got anything then paint them a picture or do some cool thing with photoshop or something.

and no its not necessary to have done the visual arts course, but they assume everyone has...otherwise, why would you choose an arts course?

chaithu

HSC
hey guyz i have absolutely no idea how uai works??..

here r my results from my first assessment marks

math 64% ( stupid teacher cut marks simply i gave paper back to check again i should get 70+) weighting 15%
biology 72% ( weighting 5%)
physics 56% (weignting 5%)
chemistry 49% (weighting 5%)
eng 50%:eek:
i am good at chemistry and i made so many sily mistakes..arggg!!:angry:
as u can see science aubject r only 5% weighting any advise on this ..does this count like a big scale to uai??? i am sur ei can do very well from next assessments onwards...
how am i going?? any advise plssssss
help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)