Help with IRP questionnaire questions (1 Viewer)

ford1001

HSC
Hey everyone,
I am doing an IRP on "The affects of social media on adolescent depression." and am stuck on the questions I should ask the participants (who would be teenagers within the age of 12-18)
Any questions would be muchly appreciated!

Kat92

HSC
* How many hours are spent using the social media.
* What form of social media is used the most i.e. Facebook, Twitter, etc.
* Based on the comments you have read do any affect your ................... wellbeing
* If you read something that upsets or offends you do you report it.
* Have you experienced negative remarks or been offended by something on social media that has left you feeling depressed.
* Do you know where to get help from local community agencies if you are depressed.

You need to consider a variety of open and closed questions. Likert scales with rating systems e.g. 1 to 10 give a good indication. Also aspects related to the syllabus outcomes will yield better marks and strengthen the results section of your IRP.

There are further examples underneath the resources section that show how to compose IRP questions. If you are still stuck show a plan (pilot survey) of what you have to your teacher and I am sure that they would kindly be able to provide some feedback.

Good Luck!

Gyamfua

HSC
Hey I'm doing IRP on How migrating to another country can have a negative impact on ones social and emotional wellbeing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)