Help. Kinda stressing. (1 Viewer)

bruhwth

HSC
Hello people. I've just finished trials and they went alright. Some exams went pretty good and others not the greatest. My school ranks in the top 120 and my cohort does have a good amount of high academic achievers. My subjects and my rough rank (we haven't gotten our final ranks yet, just my estimate after trials) are:

English advanced - 4 (maybe higher)/17
Math advanced - 3-5/60 ish people
Chemistry - 4-5/20 ish people
Physics - 3-5/60 ish people
Economics - 2/15 ish people

Sorry I don't know the exact number of people but I think its pretty close to the real number. I've just been worrying if I can achieve an ATAR greater than 90. I've worked pretty hard throughout the year so I don't doubt myself for the external hsc exams, but it really my internal rankings that are stressing me out. For most if not all my subjects the ranks have changed quite often as our marks are generally pretty close to one another (I think at the very maximum I'm 10 marks away from rank 1, but in most subjects it more closer to less than 5 or 6).

Are these ranking good enough for me to achieve a 90+ ATAR? Again these are my assumptions on my rank, not definite (I am naturally very pessimistic, but I think this is a rough look at where I am gonna rank-wise).

idkkdi

HSC
Hello people. I've just finished trials and they went alright. Some exams went pretty good and others not the greatest. My school ranks in the top 120 and my cohort does have a good amount of high academic achievers. My subjects and my rough rank (we haven't gotten our final ranks yet, just my estimate after trials) are:

Sorry I don't know the exact number of people but I think its pretty close to the real number. I've just been worrying if I can achieve an ATAR greater than 90. I've worked pretty hard throughout the year so I don't doubt myself for the external hsc exams, but it really my internal rankings that are stressing me out. For most if not all my subjects the ranks have changed quite often as our marks are generally pretty close to one another (I think at the very maximum I'm 10 marks away from rank 1, but in most subjects it more closer to less than 5 or 6).

Are these ranking good enough for me to achieve a 90+ ATAR? Again these are my assumptions on my rank, not definite (I am naturally very pessimistic, but I think this is a rough look at where I am gonna rank-wise).
assuming no bombing externals, should be fine.

idkkdi

HSC

if u want to estimate properly. go hscninja check no. of b6's in your subjects in school last yr. use ranks and no. of b6's to estimate your mark. and then input data into the hscninja calculator.

bruhwth

HSC
Ohk thanks. Would you say my goal is just possible or pretty achievable? I know you can't say for certain but from these ranks what would you say?

bruhwth

HSC
assuming no bombing externals, should be fine.
I'm sure I can get really good in the external (b6 for most subjects). It was just these internal ranks which were kinda eating away at me. On side of me kinda thinks they are good ranks and the other side is like nah bro your fked.

idkkdi

HSC
Ohk thanks. Would you say my goal is just possible or pretty achievable? I know you can't say for certain but from these ranks what would you say?
I'm sure I can get really good in the external (b6 for most subjects). It was just these internal ranks which were kinda eating away at me. On side of me kinda thinks they are good ranks and the other side is like nah bro your fked.
more probable than not. if u can b6 externals for most subjects, then definitely.

get 85 for each subject for total HSC mark comes out to just above 90 atar.

bruhwth

HSC
more probable than not. if u can b6 externals for most subjects, then definitely.

get 85 for each subject for total HSC mark comes out to just above 90 atar.
Oh ok. Thank you so so much. I guess I need to work on English to get my mark up because right now maths advanced, physics and economics are pretty good, and chemistry is not far behind. I think i will get above 85 hsc mark in advanced, maths, physics and eco and probs chem as well due to scaling. Sorry for asking so many questions also I just need some approval.

rozellaabatovsf60

HSC
Oh ok. Thank you so so much. I guess I need to work on English to get my mark up because right now maths advanced, physics and economics are pretty good, and chemistry is not far behind. I think i will get above 85 hsc mark in advanced, maths, physics and eco and probs chem as well due to scaling. Sorry for asking so many questions also I just need some approval.
you are right

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)