Has anyone got a call for state rank 1? (1 Viewer)

TheOnePheeph

HSC
They may have changed it this year, but last year, and probably all years prior, I know for a fact that not all state rankers got a phone call. The ceremony is only for 1st in state iirc.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
They may have changed it this year, but last year, and probably all years prior, I know for a fact that not all state rankers got a phone call. The ceremony is only for 1st in state iirc.
I know for a fact that at least for IPT, not all state rankers get a phone call... but I got a huge shield in the mail.

TheOnePheeph

HSC
I know for a fact that at least for IPT, not all state rankers get a phone call... but I got a huge shield in the mail.
Damn I never got anything like that for 2u, just had my name on the website under top achievers, which I didn't know about until the day results were released

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
Damn I never got anything like that for 2u, just had my name on the website under top achievers, which I didn't know about until the day results were released
Well he did graduate over a decade ago. That would be pretty cool getting a shield and all.

Time&moretime

HSC
Have state ranks been released? Does everyone gets a call? Just curious.

TheOnePheeph

HSC
Have state ranks been released? Does everyone gets a call? Just curious.
No, at least last year, no calls were done for state ranks below first. You should find out if you got a state rank on the day hsc results are released, but you aren't notified or anything, your name will just be there under the subject on the website.

Time&moretime

HSC
No, at least last year, no calls were done for state ranks below first. You should find out if you got a state rank on the day hsc results are released, but you aren't notified or anything, your name will just be there under the subject on the website.
Thank you. I'm not expecting a state rank, I was just curious after reading the comments on this thread.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Well he did graduate over a decade ago. That would be pretty cool getting a shield and all.
In all fairness I had to give the shield back to IBM (the sponsor of the shield) after a year since they engraved names on it... I wonder if it's still making the rounds as there were a lot of empty slots on it when I had it.

If I recall correctly I also got a medal or trophy (have absolutely no idea where it is) and a letter from the local MP at the time... and whilst I am veering very far off on a tangent, I didn't think I would ever use anything I learnt from that subject ever again but IPT turned out to be the most useful thing I studied in my professional career now, especially as the importance of systems and automation have grown whereby without a solid understanding of how to understand, define, document/draw and analyse a process, it's impossible to transform.

Hscbuzman

HSC
Personal view: Shaking Premier Gladys hand and getting her congrats was a highlight of my HSC

nsbhsIPTguru

HSC
96 for IPT. dont know if this is a state rank. anyone with past knwoledge of scores that can confirm if this mark is good enough for sr?

Last edited:

50pogchamp51

HSC
96 for IPT. Fuck i dont know if this is a state rank. anyone with past knwoledge of scores that can confirm if this mark is good enough for sr?
good job homie lets get this bread lets get that stae rank homie this shit crazy damn

the hsc a done deal tho its alg homie

you gonna gt tthat state rank gonna rep ur school gonna get the bread

Balajanovski

HSC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)