Grah (1 Viewer)

MoNNiE

HSC
the exam was on new technology?!
can anyone recall a specific question in the paper..
this seems rather interesting..
i found last years paper quite easy..
but, don't worry too much about the exam..
your major project is worth like 60% remember!
as for the category B - well its a practical based subjected..!

da bomb

the test wasnt askin wat is new tech, the test was asking about the impacts of new tech such as safety, training, quality control, mass production, higher paid workers, redundancy etc. so yeah the test was still similar to the past papers cuz the passed papers asked bout the impact of automation n mechinisation, which has similar impacts of new tech

Soulja_000

did anyone find it hard to get the exam done in 1.5 hrs? i was strugglin to finish in that time fram, i wrote like three sentences after the time was up! lol

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
Nope my whole class finsihed with 5mins to spare... theres only 6 of us but yeah

MoNNiE

HSC
da bomb said:
the test wasnt askin wat is new tech, the test was asking about the impacts of new tech such as safety, training, quality control, mass production, higher paid workers, redundancy etc. so yeah the test was still similar to the past papers cuz the passed papers asked bout the impact of automation n mechinisation, which has similar impacts of new tech
hmm, well you wouldn't expect them to reask what automation and mechanisation was..
it would of been abit silly..

the exam doesn't seem that different from last years,

Anyways, don't worry about it too much.. when the hsc marks are released, you won't know how well or bad you did in the hsc exam or the project..

gerardk

actually as far as i know you WILL get two marks on your HSC - one practical and one theory..thats what my teacher said anyway and he's a hsc prac and test marker so i believe him

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
MoNNiE said:
hmm, well you wouldn't expect them to reask what automation and mechanisation was..

Anyways, don't worry about it too much.. when the hsc marks are released, you won't know how well or bad you did in the hsc exam or the project..

Nah Its was different I did a practice test.. but yeah lests not dwell on how bad it was... noone can fail...they just have negative success :p

Chill its done now.. dont stress over it

ahvan

MoNNiE said:

Well I thought it was quite different...
all other years they ask for stuff like definition of file extensions like mp3 or jpeg and stuff like 'what's eeo'... this year it was... just...... NEW TECH!!!

yeah well. stuff it. just hopes my major work would score me some marks.

And someone mentioned that you get seperate marks for exam and prac... well my teacher told me you only get the final combine mark (and he was a marker too!) blah. who cares...... @_@

MoNNiE

HSC
yeah you do get a seperate mark for the exam and prac, yes, your teacher is right, you only get to know your final combined mark

so on the hsc certificate they'll send out to you (whenever that'll be) it'll only show the assessment mark and hsc mark plus the alignment of it..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)